Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Training Room

ChaoticEdge

Not that one big room you are timed by finishing course. its like part when you want rank up and go though the test.  I want training room that have enemies spawn or turrets or spawn specif enemies you want like a boss you want to fight against in a room. the minimum max is matter how many ppl you brought with you in the training room platform.  The platform is going be size where you fought Vor at. not the part where is rocky, the platform where Vor was standing on in introduction.

I like temp fight with/out friend when facing the boss, but sometime I don't like go off farming or either finish the mission I want keep on doing experiment against bosses or either other enemies.

Do you earn xp on your weapons or warframe? No, it be camping too much in your dojo, plus this is more like studying your enemies you encounter or either about to face.

This will help future tennos who just got recruited and in the rank below like 1-3 and let them study how fight enemies better in combat and understand their warframe, with controls better.

*edit at 8:30pm 9/12/2013*

Costumed chose

*Costumed chose in the platform area to have shelter, auto lifter covers, pillars, regular cover, group small crates, big crates, and rails

*Costumed chose can re-rout the object in the platform to be at different area such as your energy re-spawn beacons

*max is 8 object (but explosive items are at 10 max) in the platform

*A chose to have solid walls for you run on or do tricks against bosses or either unites of enemies

*edit at 11:23PM 9/10/13*

How control the system training?

*you can select the numbers how many enemies going be in the barrier you by doing like the kneeing like in dueling arena accept for it will be 4 open spot  and you can select the number to be set on by which enemies be in the room.

*all tenno in training chamber or room and inside of platform can agree by siding like in finishing 5 wave in defensive mission its either say yes or no and the name will be listed below and it will give 10 second for 1-4 players deiced fight that amount

*there will be list of enemies names, weapons, type races, bosses type, weight, to be organized

*maximized is around 20 enemies in training chamber platform so just in case if it is over spam

*energy will be spawning like dueling room accept there will be 4 of 4 side of platform size

*Chose to leave when it begin the round, sort of yes if you keep running to the wall long enough then the training enter canceled about 1-5 minutes

*can group tennos escape from training? No, they have to do it in group together

*choose-able chose difficult mode for below heavy, light and medium unites, when come boss it have to be exact lvl of the boss lvl

* enemies have 10% drop health in the platform

*if there is any health orbs on the group it will disappeared.

Problem solved and cut the touching command computer system screen finding.

____

To create training room all you need:
Credits: 8,000

Circuits: 400

Polymer Bundle: 1,500

Ferrite: 1,500

Alloy Plate: 250

Salvages: 250

Nano Spores: 250

Waiting time: 6 hours

This should be cheap enough for any tennos warlords or anyone who is in clan that helping around or either own the clan.  Also lesser hours

If you agree there should be training room please support this.

Thank you for your support for ppl who may wanted this if you 1+

P.S please do reply if you have suggetion or better idea for it.

Edited by ChaoticEdge

yup,  would be really nice if they added empty room  where you could put walls and obstacles yourself, every clan could build theyr own obstacle course

also room  big like Jakals with buttons on walls and each button would spawn different boss, so you could test your weapons or new tactics and won't need to ruin other people games

also room around the size of obstacle course where you could put obstacles  yourself and have it as clan arena (yes clan PvP)

yup,  would be really nice if they added empty room  where you could put walls and obstacles yourself, every clan could build theyr own obstacle course

also room  big like Jakals with buttons on walls and each button would spawn different boss, so you could test your weapons or new tactics and won't need to ruin other people games

also room around the size of obstacle course where you could put obstacles  yourself and have it as clan arena (yes clan PvP)

You do have a point, but its ppl who low rate or want to rethink how they fight in combat against bosses or different type mobs.  PvE and PVP I know they aren't the same, but the room about PVP seem bit fair unless someone know the trick I used in the game fight which I kind of trolled in the PvP.  Kind of funny though.

Anyway, I am pretty sure that we could change PVP room as well to be size-able chose be large, medium, small and also having different object in the platform in the PVP.  Which  they did had it inv RvsB from roosterteeth clip where the part were agents vs agents.