Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Two same warframes with the same exalted weapons

Zi-Sui

So I just bought another Titania because I wanted a different set of exalted weapons for spider boss, than for plague star boss, but the new Titania has the same exalted weapons as the old one. I mean the same mods and polarities and rank there. That doesn't sound right, and if it's working as intended it's deceptive advertisement or whatever you call it.

I dont suppose anyone else has even noticed this bug but people might start since exalted weapons are a big bonus if you wanna solo the spider boss, so maybe look into it?

1 hour ago, GOOFBALL1 said:

it's deceptive advertisement

Hm, now I'm curious where you saw it advertised that every Titania you acquire
uses a separate set of Razorwing weapons, rather than all sharing the same set.

I dont suppose anyone else has even noticed this bug

Nah, there have been a bunch of topics about this,
including for other Frames, because that's how it works for all ability weapons.

Not a bug though, just a design decision.

I wanted a different set of exalted weapons for spider boss

What would be so different between the two configs that you can't fit both on the same set of Polarities?

10 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

Hm, now I'm curious where you saw it advertised that every Titania you acquire
uses a separate set of Razorwing weapons, rather than all sharing the same set.

Nowhere, but I also saw nowhere a warning that you'd have to use same mod set for the exalted weapon of a second set of the frame you acquire even though the frame's mod sets are different. I call that misleading.

Not a bug though, just a design decision.

What would be so different between the two configs that you can't fit both on the same set of Polarities?

A crappy design desicion. Who or what does it hurt to have separate mod sets for the copies of same exalted weapons except the coders maybe?

What would be so different that I can't fit the same set of polarities you ask... Primed Expel Infested max rank. I intend to use that for the plague star boss next time but there's no reason for me to use it for Profit-Taker, is there? I suppose my concern is invalid if exalted weapons dont work on Profit-Taker shield phase anyways, havent tested, but if they work, it's a valid concern. I would had also opted out for Gunslinger instead of Pathogen Rounds to use heat instead of Gas on plague star boss, it worked pretty well the last time, but this time I must use Gas if unless I wanna spend the forma.

Now that I look at it, you can fit Primed Expel Infested in a gas build yeah but not Gunslinger with those polarities.

So who or what does it hurt if copies of the same exalted weapons had different mod sets like frames have? And I've been on the forums a lot but never saw this topic pop up, I didn't look at this section though.