Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Magus Revert is more or less unusable in most matches.

ButterSoap

Spam proccing Magus Revert causes you to teleport to almost anywhere that you have previously activated Magus Revert, similar to switch-teleporting. Happened in every game while in Profit-Taker Missions, and even a couple times during a Eidolon capture, causing me to teleport all the way from the large lake all the way to where Teralyst was defeated (like, basically over 500m+), basically forcing me to miss activating Harrow's 4th ability and making me use Itzal's blink to get all the way back to my team.

Spoiler

Edited by ButterSoap

• 2 weeks later...
Am 26.12.2018 um 19:15 schrieb ButterSoap:

Spam proccing Magus Revert causes you to teleport to almost anywhere that you have previously activated Magus Revert, similar to switch-teleporting. Happened in every game while in Profit-Taker Missions, and even a couple times during a Eidolon capture, causing me to teleport all the way from the large lake all the way to where Teralyst was defeated (like, basically over 500m+), basically forcing me to miss activating Harrow's 4th ability and making me use Itzal's blink to get all the way back to my team.

Inhalt unsichtbar machen

I have tested the arcane aswell and it works to the extend of teleporting me back to where i started even on the plains. But what i can also see in your video is that the 2nd dash does cost you energy aswell what it shouldn't. So most of these damn arcanes are bugged to no end work in only rare cases where they should be working and have absolutely no use.

I wanted to add, I just got the arcane to test out an idea I had. The second void dash always costs energy that is for sure which is very clearly counter to what the arcane says it should do. It also doesn't let any of your special abilities from focus work on the return cast. So bugged indeed.