Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery Rank 7 on Switch

(NSW)Elkworn

I don't know if it's a bug, but enemies don't seem to spawn for me in this for at least 10 seconds, and then the couple that do just hide behind the pillars. I'm using Rhino with a Boltor, Atomos and Hate, and I just can't get to everyone anywhere close to the timer running out. I've tried it almost 10 times now and can't do better than 7 kills in the time allotted.

The spawning is part of the issue for me, but aiming in general on the Switch is just terrible. I've been trying to mess with the control/look sensitivity for days and can't get it to a place where I can comfortably and consistently meet my target without having to spend a second correcting it. The MR6 test took me almost a week of tries to complete it, and even then I only managed it by a second or so. Why do these tests require such pitch-perfect aiming without giving us any mods that will help ease that particular problem? When I was having trouble with the hacking MR, I could put on a mod to give me a few more seconds of time to hack. Why aren't there mods to give extra time or lower the difficulty in these challenges?

8 hours ago, (PS4)haphazardlynamed said:

DE designed the game from a Mouse and Keyboard PC mindset. and they're permanently/stubbornly/arrogantly stuck thinking that way.

User Interface for Consoles is always like a bastard child to them, and congrats Switch you're the youngest one.

The worst part is that I've tried it both with and without the "aim assist" on, and as far as I can tell, it doesn't actually do anything. Can we please make these challenges maybe a *little* bit more forgiving for those of us playing on console? Or, again, maybe a warframe mod that will give a few extra seconds in rank-up or something.