Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login Rewards Bug

trudzz88

Question

11 answers to this question

Hey guys.

I started playing Warframe few days ago and the login reward roll thing never appeared when I logged in. Is it a bug or I have to wait few days for it to work? I already sent a ticket, but no awnser after 24 hours...

Please I need help!

Same here. Never even knew there was such a thing till I stumbled upon it on the Wiki...

That said my wife plays on this same PC and she does get them.... Maybe it's a multiple account on 1 PC problem?

Daily Log-in Reward, as it is indicated is by your daily log-in. Do remember that it resets at, I think, GMT+0. 

You may have simply missed it because of your timezone and your sleep pattern. Say it resets for you at 12noon, you logged on at 1pm and you got the reward, Comes the next day, you logged on at an earlier time, say 10am, and you wonder "Where's the daily log-in reward?" thinking it's bugged where it's simply because it wasn't time yet to claim it. 

And no, the daily log in reward is account based, not IP-based. Me and my brother play at home and we can both claim our daily rewards.

Daily Log-in Reward, as it is indicated is by your daily log-in. Do remember that it resets at, I think, GMT+0. 

You may have simply missed it because of your timezone and your sleep pattern. Say it resets for you at 12noon, you logged on at 1pm and you got the reward, Comes the next day, you logged on at an earlier time, say 10am, and you wonder "Where's the daily log-in reward?" thinking it's bugged where it's simply because it wasn't time yet to claim it. 

And no, the daily log in reward is account based, not IP-based. Me and my brother play at home and we can both claim our daily rewards.

I'm having the same problem as Striker, and it's not a matter of getting a reward one day, and not the next, it's a matter of never seeing a login reward. Ever. I've been playing for three days, and I haven't seen a single Login Reward. I learned about them through the wiki only because I looked at potential places to get BPs for "Potatos", and saw "Login Rewards".

After a day of snooping, I've since learned that Login Rewards haven't been removed in some recent update, but I'm getting nothing, just like these two.

It's already disappointing that I've missed out on previous events, but now I'm missing a daily chance at something valuable too.

Edited by KijiMuna

I put in a ticket and got a response.  It is a bug right now for some.  I'm guessing it's related to recently made accounts.  They gave me some thing in token of the lotus, but I have no idea how to use it or whatever.

Time to wait for a fix.

Same here, I got that token too but I have no idea what it is or how to use it. In any case this is what they wrote back:

Thanks for the bug report! The dev team is already aware of the issue and we'll have it fixed as soon as possible, but I'll follow up if we have any additional questions. I have attached a daily login reward bonus Token of the Lotus coupon to your account.

Hope they fix it soon...

EDIT

Ah so it seems Token of the Lotus is platinum discount "Token of the Lotus" Platinum 20% two-day discount",

Edited by StrikerZ1