Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rubico riven with rad ele replace the ele mod?

(XBOX)Bobaryan88

Question

Have a rubico riven with +cc, +cd, and +heat. Need some opinions on if hellfire should be replaced with another mod? Currently have primed cryo, vig armaments, split chamber, riven, ps, vs, hellfire, and stormbringer. I'm a chroma main so i built around that just trying to figure out if i can raise my dps by exchanging hellfire. All opinions are appreciated. 

6 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, (PS4)xstatic900 said:

No Serration?!?!?!

He is correct if using Rubico for Eidolons with Chroma - Vex works as a serration mod on its own so Serration may be a DPS loss.

Just keep the Hellfire. Why would you want to replace it? Aren't you one or two-shotting the limbs anyway? If it's two, then at most maybe you should consider fire rate in Gunslinger or something and see if you can still kill it in two shots.

1 shots terry limbs. 2-3 shots gaunt and hydro limbs. Really just trying to see if i could squeeze anymore dmg out of it. I'd like to be able to 1 shot the limbs but maybe the riven isn't good enough. My primed cryo is only rank 8 just not sure how big a difference that'd make.