Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Necro's 3Rd Ability Should Act As A Catalyst For Clone The Dead.

__Kanade__

Since obviously no one likes the current 3rd ability. I was thinking something more of an ability that takes away a certain % of hp based on the enemies total hp remaining then using it as a catalyst to strengthen the undead once you use Clone The Dead. 

The idea is that when you use this ability, a black cloud hovers just above the ground and any enemies that are within this cloud slowly get their hp drained as well as a reduction to how much damage they can do and also get a reduction to speed. Once you use Clone The Dead, the total % of hp taken after X of uses from his 3rd ability will then be distributed evenly to the undead. 

This makes him seem more necromancer like instead of these suggestions of having him drain hp from one enemy or group of enemies to give to yourself or your party, that's a job for Trinity and Trinity alone. Necromancers usually sacrifice others to strengthen their ritual or bringing some sort of evil back to life. 

That's how I envision his 3rd ability. You can slowly build up enough hp so that when your ready to use Clone The Dead, the undead will be much stronger. We have nothing like that in the game and it would give this frame much more personality and feel more like a necromancer instead of another drain life from one enemy and give it to myself or the party type of ability.

Edited by __Kanade__

Lies and ignorance. The vocal minority isn't everyone, many people await this frame for this skill only, as it'd be the perfect frame for farming.

While I was initially against search the dead, with the removal of ammo boxes as we know them now it might be useful for keeping the squad supplied. Not sure if resource drops can be spawned from corpses too, but if they can then necro is going to be THE farming frame.

if it increases the changes of mod and resources then bless this frame and its ability.

This is what many of us want to see it do, even then some people are still against it, why bother having a skill do this when Survival is just around the corner? No one sees the potential for this ability on top of it being in a Survival mission. I don't hate the ability, but I don't like it either.

I would personally want to see the ability able to drop red orbs since we only find them from containers and lockers, then I would + the ability. Having that chance to drop hp orbs can make all the difference if your late in the survival mission.

I think search the dead is fine especially if the drop rates for health and energy are eventually reduced. Who knows the longer a survival game goes on the less common drops may become. This could be one of the best things in game for some things. Idk give it a shot.

Yea, let's nerf drop rates for the rest of the frames to make 1 frame's awful ability useful. That's good design.