Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Have maps gotten smaller over time?

Legion-Shields

Your perception of them has, not the map themselves. Once you know every single nook and cranny from every single corridor and room, it does feel much smaller. Combined with the fact that the Warframes themselves have gotten a serious speed boost with Parkour 2.0, it's quite easy to see why the perception would change as such.

3 minutes ago, Gabbynaru said:

Your perception of them has, not the map themselves. Once you know every single nook and cranny from every single corridor and room, it does feel much smaller. Combined with the fact that the Warframes themselves have gotten a serious speed boost with Parkour 2.0, it's quite easy to see why the perception would change as such.

Ok thanks.

Edited by Legion-Shields

Nah... when I was doing one of the intro missions aboard a Grineer galleon, I thought it was huge (I started playing a couple months ago).

But there's just a difference between carefully and stealthily sniping every enemy with a bow not knowing what to expect, and just speeding towards the objective marker and taking potshots when you know the tile layouts.

3 minutes ago, Legion-Shields said:

It’s starting to get to the point where maps feel claustrophobic. I can only go in one direction for a short while before I hit a dead end. It’s like a cage 😱

These are a little weird priorities when you're surrounded by enemies on all sides, but okay. 😁