Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pay2Win?

aMsRaDau

well I call bullS#&$ sicne there is no way to get weapon and warframe slots other than to buy them and collecting them is the true endgame atm (or rather only gameplay once you unlock all planets the only thing left to do is get all weapons and all frames and lvl them up)

there should be an expensive way to do it with credits+materials

That is not directly effecting Gameplay that is effecting Availability. You get 50p off the start by signing up so you can have at least 3 Warframes and 6 Weapons. That is why some have said Master Rank test should offer "milestone" rewards.

Rank 4 Test: Weapon Slot

Rank 8 Test: Warframe Slot

Rank 12 Test: Warframe and Weapon Slot

something like that. It's minor but something to shoot for.

This should not be a flame thread. If you don´t accept my point of view on this, stop reading now!

So... several weeks ago someone had said that meeting the Stalker after killing a boss was a kind of a bug.

But why do you release a package which includes all 3 Stalker weapons + his colors when it was just a "bug" that you have "fixed". I don´t think that this was a bug. It was an easy way to meet the stalker -> okay not even easy, it depended on luck still.

So now this "bug" got fixed and i haven´t met the Stalker the past 5 weeks. When the "bug" wasn´t fixed, i didn´t notice that he appears more often when you have killed a boss. So it happened that i met him like 3 times in 2 weeks.

2 times i died, because he is still powerfull and i have been kinda noob to this game. The 3rd time i have been playing with my brother and we killed him and i was really really glad about dropping the Dread Blueprint.

But now i don´t meet him again. Is this the way to make money? The reason why i have decided to play Warframe is dying by every update :/ I´m sorry for the ppl who work all day long for updates, but i don´t accept this.

First you say it´s a bug and then you release a package for real money... pay2win no way... Just unlucky that i never met him again.

Should be no flame, it´s just a fact that i have noticed when trying to meet the Stalker...

Someone clearly doesn't understand sub-stories within a joke within a game.

This should not be a flame thread. If you don´t accept my point of view on this, stop reading now!

Erm....that is your first couple of sentences. How on earth are we meant to know you point of view without reading the rest?

Anyway, as people have said, there is no 'bug'. Just keep killing bosses and he will appear soon enough. I've got all stalker weapons and 3x each of the blueprints. Didn't pay a penny for them.

Also, this game is certainly not pay2win. It seems some people really don't understand that term. There is a major difference in paying for power and paying for convenience.

Edited by Shifty_Shuffler

Sorry, but this is not the way to spark a productive conversation, with the devs or otherwise.

Regardless it's pretty clear to me that this has degenerated into meaningless and inflammatory back and forth with neither side willing to give ground. As such I'm closing it.