The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Missing Natural talent

NansinEda

Hi.

I write again for the bug report. I am playing games on Korean servers. On January 5th, I dropped the Natural Talent during game play around 8 pm. However, after I played the game I looked for the drop mode but it did not show. I tried the in-game search system but it did not. It seems that there are many bugs in the game. Please restore natural talent to my account.

Where do you send the support ticket to, I looked all over the support page and the closest thing leads us to the bugs page because we are losing mods during the game. I just lost Transient Fortitude and Energy Syphon and who knows what else yet.

Also I know it is something to do with the game because on the frames where I have lost both, I am on -capacity points and you can't achieve that manually.

On 2019-01-05 at 12:49 PM, NansinEda said:

Korean servers. On January 5th, I dropped the Natural Talent during game play around 8 pm. However, after I played the game I looked for the drop mode but it did not show. I tried the in-game search system but it did not

You need to make a ticket about it here with example title "Mod not received after mission end"
Do not choose any of the (mission, performance etc). its a direct "PC BUG" not a subforum area.

https://forums.warframe.com/forum/11-pc-bugs/

However if you want to make a Direct related Support Ticket regarding your Account, you can do it here 
https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Edited by SevenSinsofHell