Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Share Mods Within Warframes?

XRELOADED

It seems like now u can equip the same mod in multiple warframe. let's say u have a rank 9 redirection. it looks like u can use that same mod for ember, mag , nyx or any other warframes that u have. it wasnt like that bfore. i wanna know before i mod all my mods together and make one big high rank mod.

No, I believe they are staying with this, what they were going to change was being able to equip the same mods on Sentinels weapons as well as your normal rifles, pistols, etc..

I hope they don't change that. It's great that we can use the same mods across everything. Universal FTW!!!

Edited by sushidubya

This is the loadout system that they've been talking about implementing for a long time, the only problem with it is that you can equip mods on sentinels and weapons at the same time, so they warned everyone not to fuse away their sentinel mods as THIS ONE PARTICULAR THING was going to change. But otherwise you have no worries. You have to realize, lots of players never kept more than one copy of any mod anyways. That's why it took us so long to change Warframes and weapons. We had to pull them all off of whatever we were using and then put them all on the new item every single time.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/102835-update-98/

• You may notice that mods you have equipped in a weapon are in your options for customization in other weapons. You no longer need to remove the mod from weapon X to equip in weapon Y, it will appear in the UI for you now.
  • Addition: If you find yourself saying "Now I wasted mods fusing up duplicate X because I can equip the same mod twice on Sentinel/etc." This will likely not be possible in the future so don't sell your duplicates!

This has been here for a while, don't any of you read patch notes?

Edited by Hazmatzone

As long as you're not carrying the same mod twice for a mission (on your weapon and your sentinel's weapon) it should be fair.

So probably warframe mods will stay this way since you cannot use two warframes at once (duh) but they'll have to restrict somehow the problem above.