Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Problems with Controller

ConfusedWarframe

When using a controller on the starmap and during Defense missions, or any mission that requires extraction/continuation option, the screen bugs and prevents selection. Often times im being forced to continue a defense mission that i no longer want to run because i do not have the option to extract.

Capture.PNG?width=835&height=469

4 minutes ago, krc473 said:

This is the obvious first step: Have you tried resetting the settings to default and re-binding them? I assume you have, what type of controller are you using?

yes, i've tried resetting to default and rebinding them. The controller im using is an Afterglow xbox 1 controller.

That controller seems to have fairly mixed reviews online. A number of people are commenting about stuff not working, and needing to 'restart' the controller to fix the problem. I am not sure if that would help with your issue or not - but it could be worth a try.

• Is this a new/recent issue, or has it always been the case? People complain that the wire wears out too fast on that model.

In your map image, it appears that the buttons are not bound. Here is what mine looks like (XB1 controller):

Spoiler

unknown.png

Have you fully updated the controller firmware?

1 hour ago, krc473 said:

That controller seems to have fairly mixed reviews online. A number of people are commenting about stuff not working, and needing to 'restart' the controller to fix the problem. I am not sure if that would help with your issue or not - but it could be worth a try.

• Is this a new/recent issue, or has it always been the case? People complain that the wire wears out too fast on that model.

In your map image, it appears that the buttons are not bound. Here is what mine looks like (XB1 controller):

Hide contents

unknown.png

Have you fully updated the controller firmware?

yep everything is up to date. now i do have a quick question. where exactly should i go inorder to bind the keys to the starmap. everything else is bound and working properly. maybe i am missing something?

10 hours ago, ConfusedWarframe said:

yep everything is up to date. now i do have a quick question. where exactly should i go inorder to bind the keys to the starmap. everything else is bound and working properly. maybe i am missing something?

For me, that was just a default setting. I did not have to bind them. If yours has been reset to default and they are not showing up there could be an issue with the controller/firmware/settings etc.

• I will have a look when I am next on and see if I can find an option.