Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solo Excavation Missions still spawn power cell carriers horridly.

(PSN)Tenchi145

While play excavation missions solo the game spawns so many power cell carriers for the first excavator that by the time you move to the next one (which you guys decided to make spawn in another spot to lower efficiency in farming) hardly any carriers appear if at all.  The 1:30 timer becomes almost 5:00 on just one excavator and by the time I finally finish the second one my drive to play is done. 

This has been a problem for over 5 updates yet nothing is seemingly being done about it. Solo players are really being shafted almost as hard as veterans claim that they are. Please fix spawning issues for solo players as this is getting worse as each new update is released.

6 hours ago, (PS4)Tenchi145 said:

While play excavation missions solo the game spawns so many power cell carriers for the first excavator that by the time you move to the next one (which you guys decided to make spawn in another spot to lower efficiency in farming) hardly any carriers appear if at all.  The 1:30 timer becomes almost 5:00 on just one excavator and by the time I finally finish the second one my drive to play is done. 

This has been a problem for over 5 updates yet nothing is seemingly being done about it. Solo players are really being shafted almost as hard as veterans claim that they are. Please fix spawning issues for solo players as this is getting worse as each new update is released.

It would be better to post the maps you have seen this on as it isn't true everywhere. Recently I've been taking a Maim Equinox to Augustus on Mars to farm low level relics to turn into Ducats and after 4+ digs the ground is absolutely littered with cells. I've seen Tikal on Earth have very bad spawns of everything though, not just cell carriers.

20 hours ago, Shalath said:

It would be better to post the maps you have seen this on as it isn't true everywhere. Recently I've been taking a Maim Equinox to Augustus on Mars to farm low level relics to turn into Ducats and after 4+ digs the ground is absolutely littered with cells. I've seen Tikal on Earth have very bad spawns of everything though, not just cell carriers.

Easier said than done, but I am having weird spawn behavior on other maps so it may be an enemy detection bug of some kind. Gonna work on getting the vids and pics together.