The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Berserker calculation bug

WolfFighterHUN

I noticed, when we use Berserker standalone is works fine. For example let's say we have 1.00 attack speed, and with it's +75% Att.Speed buff on crit, we have 1.75.

But, if we add a normal variant of "Fury" which has +30%, the Berserker mod it's not count the +75% from the Base "1.00", besides it seems, it adds the +75% buff to 1.30(with fury), not from the base 1.00. I think if we combine Berserker with Fury, the fury mod change the base value for berserket to 1.30 from 1.00

For briefly: (Example)

Standalone Berserker: 1.00[Base]x1.75[Berserker] --> 1.75 attack speed

Berserker + Fury: 1.30x1.75%--> 2.275 attack speed, but it should like (1.00[base]x1.30[Fury])+(Count the 75% berserker buff from the default base)

• 2 weeks later...
On 2019-01-08 at 10:19 PM, WolfFighterHUN said:

I noticed, when we use Berserker standalone is works fine. For example let's say we have 1.00 attack speed, and with it's +75% Att.Speed buff on crit, we have 1.75.

But, if we add a normal variant of "Fury" which has +30%, the Berserker mod it's not count the +75% from the Base "1.00", besides it seems, it adds the +75% buff to 1.30(with fury), not from the base 1.00. I think if we combine Berserker with Fury, the fury mod change the base value for berserket to 1.30 from 1.00

For briefly: (Example)

Standalone Berserker: 1.00[Base]x1.75[Berserker] --> 1.75 attack speed

Berserker + Fury: 1.30x1.75%--> 2.275 attack speed, but it should like (1.00[base]x1.30[Fury])+(Count the 75% berserker buff from the default base)

2 weeks too late, but better late than never. That behavior is not a bug. Its a known feature of the mod for years now. From wiki : "The attack speed buff from Berserker is independent of mods and therefore stacks multiplicatively with them."