Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Baruuk bugs and other bugs with no action taken yet

StewAintFud

Okay I have a few bugs thay haven't been fixed yet, some have been on for a long time and I might as well address them.

1st: Baruuk's abilities usually don't get disabled when entering nullifier bubbles.

2nd: When disabling Baruuk's 4, you can disable his 1st during the process and you will no longer be able to shoot, use other abilities, use gear, interact with anything, etc.

3rd: Becoming downed while casting any ablity will result in no longer being able to switch guns, quick melee, use abilities, etc.

4th: Crafting some items resetting its time when they're not in sight and looking back at it again (Happened to me when crafting ores, I went to mining to craft them, switched to modular category, and went back to mining category only to find out they went back to 1 minute crafting time)

Edited by StewAintFud

Im curious on what happens or how it happens, any chance you can record and upload for us to view?

you can upload to your Youtube account and put it as not-listed if u dont want it to be shown on your YT-channel.
or any other video site.

i would appriciate to see what, how, it possible occur on your side of screen.

Edited by SevenSinsofHell

2 hours ago, SevenSinsofHell said:

Im curious on what happens or how it happens, any chance you can record and upload for us to view?

you can upload to your Youtube account and put it as not-listed if u dont want it to be shown on your YT-channel.
or any other video site.

i would appriciate to see what, how, it possible occur on your side of screen.

Sadly, I can't record it cause I have no recorder and don't really have enough time currently to play.

Also the nullifier bubble bug doesn't occur all the time.

Edited by StewAintFud