Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Speedrunning Problem

(XBOX)Erudite Prime

4 hours ago, MagPrime said:

I was able to experience the game while teaming, I simply ran with a premade group of people. 

The longer I played, the faster I became at looting but I still have a moderately paced progress through a tileset.

This is why I like playing with newbies when I do pub.  I don't rush them, but give them time to see and learn.  Another exception is when farming Argon.  That could be because almost everyone there in the void is doing the same thing with a common goal.  

As much as I dislike Defection, I do have to admit that there is usually very good team play in those missions.  

We're Ninjas. Our jobs aren't to sit around, go through everyone's stuff, ransack lockers, take wallets and pick up space stars. It's to get the primary objective complete and leave as quickly as possible since we're not supposed to have force or numbers to go up against armies. Just because we can easily match  1 to 10,000 doesn't mean we always need to. 

If your objective is to constantly stop in every room and search for ayatan treasures and argon crystal decor, you can pick solo. Since you clearly don't define endless missions as "speedrun"-able missions, you don't need to switch to solo for them. 

I agree with everyone saying just solo. I solo all the missions I can or care to, purely because I don't like the speed running. If its star chart missions or alerts, generally there's no real issue with a little work in modding and whatnot. 

It's also nice that when I want to knock out a mission in record time, I can. 

The game caters to both playstyles, really. Solo is there for slow, and group is there for nyoom.

Soloing missions are boring most of the time. There are missions which good for soloing but the game is made for coop. Speedrunning is not a problem only you need to find those peoples whom share your gameplay ideas and style. If you go on public then you enter a domain which is not controlled by any of you and you cannot except anything from the rest of your team. 

Make farming group, make runner groups, make chat party at relay or anything you want. Use the clan or the recruit chat and your problem solved.