The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Bet My Nova Luck Is Worse Than Yours.

SirEdwin

729 runs ;)

Even more likely that you've at the very least missed a drop when it actually did.

Sorry, I have a hard time believing that it really takes this long. Not just because of personal experience, but from the luck of everyone in my clan, my friends, and perhaps maybe even the forums.

Edited by Xelorx

For some weird reason your title SOMEHOW reminded me of the song 

And to make your life more miserable, i got the whole nova in less then 10 runs in the first week of its initial release ;D

Thank god they removed downvote.

Edit: I lied, it was the second week. First week was !'#&ed up!

Edited by Blezz

I got two questions:

What other warframes do you have ?

Why do you want Nova so much ?

Nova's a bore to play with, sure it's nice to get all that quick xp when levelling up stuff, but unless you have ALL the other frames, I don't see any reason to feel unlucky you can't have those parts. She doesn't fit in the ninja theme anyhow, so maybe it's a sign from the RNG gods that you should leave her be xD

Even more likely that you've at the very least missed a drop when it actually did.

Sorry, I have a hard time believing that it really takes this long. Not just because of personal experience, but from the luck of everyone in my clan, my friends, and perhaps maybe even the forums.

it's a joke I don't rly know what the purpose of this thread is, on the first days raptor was bugged people ran the whole day nonstop raptor and didn't get a single drop and that for around 100 runs the first day, afterwards they still ran 150 runs ended up with 250-300 runs overall and still didn't manage to get the drops

Ridiculous. While I won't say it's not possible to go that long without a drop, I believe you've at least missed a drop once when it actually did.

I won't say that's impossible but I was under the impression that BP's show up with thief's wit correct? in which case I have a maxed out thief's wit equipped every run and there was definitely nothing I missed anywhere near where I killed raptor or where whatever else he dropped landed >_<

That being said I've had incredibly good luck with the game as well, this is just by far the worse luck I've had with a frame. Reaper blade also hates me.

it's a joke I don't rly know what the purpose of this thread is, on the first days raptor was bugged people ran the whole day nonstop raptor and didn't get a single drop and that for around 100 runs the first day, afterwards they still ran 150 runs ended up with 250-300 runs overall and still didn't manage to get the drops

Yea I saw similar comments that day as well, which I also just thought people were using hyperboles. I have to admit it was annoying the first days, but it wasn't impossible then and it certainly isn't impossible now.

I won't say that's impossible but I was under the impression that BP's show up with thief's wit correct? in which case I have a maxed out thief's wit equipped every run and there was definitely nothing I missed anywhere near where I killed raptor or where whatever else he dropped landed >_<

That being said I've had incredibly good luck with the game as well, this is just by far the worse luck I've had with a frame. Reaper blade also hates me.

I've never heard of BPs dropping at a higher rate with thief's wit. That maybe just me, but it's news to me.

meh.. they want us to buy the frames... not to farm them, ofc they make this S#&$ty thing possible

Quite the opposite. Of course, the point of F2P is to gain money somehow, so the option to get it asap is there, but more likely than not most people get it less than 100, heck 30 runs.

I got two questions:

What other warframes do you have ?

Why do you want Nova so much ?

Nova's a bore to play with, sure it's nice to get all that quick xp when levelling up stuff, but unless you have ALL the other frames, I don't see any reason to feel unlucky you can't have those parts. She doesn't fit in the ninja theme anyhow, so maybe it's a sign from the RNG gods that you should leave her be xD

Only one's i'm still missing are nova, nyx, and ash. Have most the parts for nyx already, just missing the chasis I believe. and Haven't really started working on ash at all yet. And i want every frame and weapon in the game maxed out and max forma'd. No particular reason, i just do.

I've never heard of BPs dropping at a higher rate with thief's wit. That maybe just me, but it's news to me.

No, I think you missed my point. You were saying you think it's likely I MISSED a BP that dropped. my point was that it should have shown up on my mini-map with thiefs wit equipped, in which case it would be very hard to miss the giant yellow dot on my map. Unless thiefs wit doesn't make BPs show up, in which case having missed a drop is significantly more likely a possibility.

No, I think you missed my point. You were saying you think it's likely I MISSED a BP that dropped. my point was that it should have shown up on my mini-map with thiefs wit equipped, in which case it would be very hard to miss the giant yellow dot on my map. Unless thiefs wit doesn't make BPs show up, in which case having missed a drop is significantly more likely a possibility.

My bad.

I wouldn't rely on a mod in your case so far. I'd look for that shiny sphere as soon as you know raptor's gonna explode. You usually notice something coming from him unless you have crappy FPS or a bad connection to a host if you're a client.

If anything, I wouldn't mind farming later with you today just to see this unfortune myself. And if I don't see the unfortune and it makes a liar out of you, then that would be good for you.

Edited by Xelorx

Only one's i'm still missing are nova, nyx, and ash. Have most the parts for nyx already, just missing the chasis I believe. and Haven't really started working on ash at all yet. And i want every frame and weapon in the game maxed out and max forma'd. No particular reason, i just do.

Well i would recommend switching it up, go from one boss to another, makes it less boring and in my experience you get the BP's faster this way .. I only miss Nova in my warframe collection, but i think I'll have Necro first. Nothing about Nova makes me want to play her, so i'm not even trying to get her BP's xD  But yeah, i'll probably end up making her one day just to add her to the collection ; )

Good luck Tenno !

Edited by FunkDoctaSpock

Up to 137 raptor runs without a single one of the BP's dropping. QQ

I spent about a week off and on, trying just to get the systems. The only other parts I get are helmets or Chassis. Got her systems two days ago, now I'm waiting anxiously for her to be complete. :D

That's because of luck, and Random Number Generation.Yes, while it may be possible to get a warframe in just a few runs, like me with Rhino; I got him easy, with all pieces in three tries. The problem with Raptor, is he doesn't drop the blueprints all of the time. He dropped Morphics/Clan Tech/Control modules, A mod, and ammunition (coincidentally sniper ammo, since it's pink...) in most of my cases. That and and the occasional helmet or chassis. But all-in-all, it just requires perseverance to get those pieces. Nothing more, or less.

But on a side-note, I at least have 69 Control Modules out of my endeavor. I don't really have to farm those... ever! XD

Edited by Zeus154

BPs are the little spheres, akin to the health and energy orbs. They don't show up on Thief's Wit. >->

I spent about a week off and on, trying just to get the systems. The only other parts I get are helmets or Chassis. Got her systems two days ago, now I'm waiting anxiously for her to be complete. :D

That's because of luck, and Random Number Generation.Yes, while it may be possible to get a warframe in just a few runs, like me with Rhino; I got him easy, with all pieces in three tries. The problem with Raptor, is he doesn't drop the blueprints all of the time. He dropped Morphics/Clan Tech/Control modules, A mod, and ammunition (coincidentally sniper ammo, since it's pink...) in most of my cases. That and and the occasional helmet or chassis. You are providing a small generalization between the lucky majority and unlucky minority. But all-in-all, it just requires perseverance to get those pieces. Nothing more, or less.

But on a side-note, I at least have 69 Control Modules out of my endeavor. I don't really have to farm those... ever! XD

I'm fully aware of the RNG. I acknowledge people's misfortune as it happens to me more often than not. I'm not sure why you'd wanted to point that out.

Sure I'm basing it on luck around me and what I see, but if I saw a lot more threads like this instead of every once in awhile, it obviously says something about the RNG, though it doesn't seem like it's that bad, albeit can be merciless.

Edited by Xelorx