Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login Reward Conversions

WarlokLord

If I have maxxed out my current Warframe level, and I receive an experience reward for the Daily Login, I would love to see that value halved and added to my Credit pool instead. This also applies to maxxed weaponry.

This way I still get something for the login, I don`t feel slightly frustrated/cheated/demoralized by the gesture`s uselessness.

I think a better solution would be to make the experience rewards you get into items instead of being instantly applied. It's been suggested before and it's a better idea than to just have it go to something less worth while.

If it was made this way, you can just apply it to whatever weapon you want and if you don't want to use it, you can sell it. Probably won't be worth much though, probably like 100 credits for a 2400 weapon experience.

I think a better solution would be to make the experience rewards you get into items instead of being instantly applied. It's been suggested before and it's a better idea than to just have it go to something less worth while.

If it was made this way, you can just apply it to whatever weapon you want and if you don't want to use it, you can sell it. 

hmmmm.

i like this. give me an XP token i can throw at something if i am relevelling it or something. really convenient. you could even burn a Forma and have one low lv mod equipped before you even do a mission to get XP for it. that would be great.

edit:

spare xp from rewards is stored in a special section of the market. It can be used as currency to buy specialty items like forma when you get, say, 100,000 xp. Just my 2 cents.

that sounds interesting as well. i'm not sure if that's something that's entirely fair or anything, but maybe for some other items that would work. 

Edited by taiiat

World of Tanks has this 'Free Exp' pool. 5% of the Exp you gather in matches is added to a pool of non-vehicle specific Exp that can be used for any vehicle.

I feel like it'd be great to have a similar system in Warframe where these login rewards don't go to waste. They might even expand upon that and have a similar amount whenever you gather experience with a maxed item go towards such a pool.

Edited by 101blubb

I stand by my idea to convert useless XP login rewards to credits. I`ve logged in well over 590 hours on this game, and I am starving for credits. Granted, I tend not to play the higher level (45+) scenarios since I play mostly solo and only occassionally with 1 or more people, so perhaps that is some sort of grand credit stream that allows one to claim that they have no use for more credits.

Besides however, credits are credits... there can always be something to spend them on. XP when you are maxxed out is absolutely without merit. And I prefer my simple straightforward solution to anything like an 'XP pool' or the like... that sounds like unnecessary book-keeping.