Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Removing Blueprints Of Weapons We Already Have From Daily Rewards

zelgaris

The extra BPs are a good sidelline income; whenever I'm modding or trying to build and run out of creds, my first stop is the Inventory for extras/duplicates.

For those who have all the stuff and have too many creds...I don't have much to say.

Yeah extra blueprints from boss runs are great, but when you get your 10+ Gorgons from rewards, you stop looking forward to them and asking the question I've asked in opening post :)

Forma, Catalysts, and Reactors will remain the same no matter what you get changed/removed.

The point is, these will still be between the possible rewards, yet you, for some reason, wrote "We'd be left with nothing but platinum coupons and frame/weapon XP" and that's clearly not true.

The point is, these will still be between the possible rewards, yet you, for some reason, wrote "We'd be left with nothing but platinum coupons and frame/weapon XP" and that's clearly not true.

Math time!

Lets assume the following:

Forma 5%

Cataylst 1%

Reactor 1%

Various Weapon & Warframe BPs 60%

Coupons 10%

Experience 13%

Credits 10%

====================================

Now, lets remove Bps assuming you've already gotten 1 of each

Forma 5%

Catalyst 1%

Reactor 1%

Coupons 30%

Experience 33%

Credits 30%

=================================

93% + Exaggeration = All

Too Math; Didn't read: If you remove all the blueprints, all we'd be left with is Coupons and Warframe exp, except for the lucky few people who have actually gotten a potato out of the daily roll.

Math time!

Lets assume the following:

Forma 5%

Cataylst 1%

Reactor 1%

Various Weapon & Warframe BPs 60%

Coupons 10%

Experience 13%

Credits 10%

====================================

Now, lets remove Bps assuming you've already gotten 1 of each

Forma 5%

Catalyst 1%

Reactor 1%

Coupons 30%

Experience 33%

Credits 30%

=================================

93% + Exaggeration = All

Too Math; Didn't read: If you remove all the blueprints, all we'd be left with is Coupons and Warframe exp, except for the lucky few people who have actually gotten a potato out of the daily roll.

OMG of course they would have to change the reward tables to accommodate the change, so nope, what you are describing wouldn't happen. And as was already mentioned, other items can be implemented as rewards (auras, fusion cores, resources, etc.).