Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable to switch back to operator during Eidolon hunts

(PSN)Radioactivvvity

Had this bug happen to a friend of mine running tridolon hunts with me the past couple days without it happening to me and wondered if it could be a controller issue. The same bug happened to me today.

Unsure of the cause but all of a sudden at some point during the hunt (usually on either gantulyst or hydrolyst) the transference option just doesn't respond, no matter how many times you attempt to switch. You are unable to transfer into your operator for the remainder of the fight and this puts the team at a significant disadvantage.

I've heard of the bug happening to other people. They say jumping into water or dying and reviving solves the issue but both me and my friend has no luck with this and were locked out of our operators.

If you're halfway through a hunt this can mean that shield damage will take longer to do and anyone with weaker amps will have a tougher time taking down the eidolon shields. If you keep dying to try and revive yourself in order to fix this bug you can also run out revives before the hunt is over and therefore sacrifice part of the rewards you would have received. I have missed out on extra arcanes, cores and eidolon shards as a result of this bug. It is disheartening for players for this to keep happening and increases the likelihood of more players skipping eidolon hunts to do literally anything else.

Hopefully this is a bug the developers are already aware of and providing a fix for, but if not I hope this spreads some awareness at the very least