Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

bonus objectives in missions need reworked.

maddragonmaster

ok this is seriously setting me off as a pet pev but i remember my trigris prime and any of the primary weapons i use never had any issues with triggering the rifle kills little side objective yet for some reason when i just picked back up the tigris prime to work with my redeemer prime the tigris prime is not triggering the dang kill count. and then i get the pointless wisecrack of "the game finally figured out that tigris prime is not a rilfe its a shotgun" well correct me if i am wrong but there is no kill any mobs with shotgun kills and the rifle kills  is for primaries and shouldn't be pacific due to that reasoning. 

also there is the fact that these dang side objectives give us rather pointless  side objectives like oh i don't know get "10 stealth kills" in a survival match or any other endless mission mode were all enemies are on high alert

sorry as i am writing this forum while i am a bit irritated but  i seriously question why these side objectives aren't tied to the correct missions that make sense.

Edited by maddragonmaster