Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A couple QoL ideas for Kuva survival

(PSN)OriginalEquinox

First off please remove credit rewards from the droptables because I'm sure nobody who does Kuva survival are new enough to need credits that badly, and if removing them isn't a option then give something worthwhile like 10k+ atleast.

Secondly, show where the next extractor is going to spawn so we can be prepared and even avoid accidentally activating one before the Limbo or Frost gets there. Right now the Lotus says one is on its way but we have no idea where it will spawn until it gets there, I know there's a pattern but I personally haven't played that node enough to memorise it and I don't intend to because it's a waste of time tbh and Kuva floods and siphons are usually more efficient than survival.

Wait....Kuva extractors are same as Life support towers...And Life support towers always Mark their spawn area with "hologram"... That "hologram" appears about 30 seconds before tower spawns.

If "holograms" do not appear in Kuva survival, then, most likely, its a bug.    

17 minutes ago, Kainosh said:

Wait....Kuva extractors are same as Life support towers...And Life support towers always Mark their spawn area with "hologram"... That "hologram" appears about 30 seconds before tower spawns.

If "holograms" do not appear in Kuva survival, then, most likely, its a bug.    

That's probably the case because there's usually a waypoint showing where the next one spawns, but it doesn't show in Kuva survival at all