The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Loading Times and Other Issues

KagaNerdy

Lets see how to start this topic....ah let's begin with this topic issue im having right now

Before the hotfix, everything was normal, Decorations loading quickly, Loading times were normal, and the list goes on...

After the hotfix update, the loading times seems got slower along with the decorations loading in my orbiter and i get more fps drops and lots of freezes on PoE and Orb Vallis, just fps drops everywhere after the hotfix on every mission in my experience after the update.

and there's also an issue of ships not loading its current color scheme while on loading times.. like for example, my current color scheme of Scimitar with Sotz skin (Hunhow's Gift) is blue but instead it uses default color scheme at the start of the loading times and after for a little bit of loading, it turns back into my currrent color scheme of it. 

Im already using low settings but it doesn't fix it.

Specs:

APU A8 7600 (CPU of AMD)

R7 7600 (Onboard Graphics)

6GB Ram

and im not the only one who has this issue (fellow reddit users mentioned this issue in r/Warframe)

PS: also please disable the Staticor's FX thingy that creates a bubble or something on low particle settings, APUs aren't fan of these kind of particles.