Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Add consumables to arbitration rewards list

BBaw

Hello,

I just came back to the game sorta recently.   It didn't take me long to max out my vitus thingmastuff from arbitrations.   I've now bought everything,  doubles of some of it just cuz and I have hundreds of vitus thingmabobs stacking up.  I don't really need the endo even though its nice to see it as a consistent reward,  definitely don't need more statues for the pile.  I've gotten all the mod drops and I believe that's everything arbitrations have to offer.  

Now I just run them with increasingly squishier frames just to see how long I can last before dying.   Its really the only thing I have left. 

It would be nice if you guys could add some consumables such as finished health / ammo / energy plates via a 1:1 trade at the rewards vendor, or 10 for 12 cuz bulk discount, I could use up this pile of vitus thingmajigs quick fast in a hurry and have a compelling reason to go back to this satisfyingly challenging content.  This content is actually boarder line requiring people to work together in a group,  something I have seen very little of since the raids died out and hardly ever on the star chart.   Mostly for me warframe has been 4 solo players joining a mission each with the same solo objective of soloing to see who soloed best by that top row of numbers in the final mission screen.  At least for these I've actually seen some players working together,  and a lot of the soloers just die early and we're left with a couple of us working together.  I do not digress,  I love doing them,  and additional reasons to keep going back would be nice.  At the moment I just have nothing to spend endo on, statues on, vitus essence on etc etc.   Please help!

P.S.  .... it doesn't have to be consumable plates added to the vendor window.   It could be any in game useful consumable we have or you could make up some new ones like fashion frame consumables good for a 1 time, 1 day, 1 mission, 1 click etc etc kinda thing,  but purchasable in bulk 10 for 12 cuz discount etc.  Like give my nidus or mag some googly eyes for a mission.  Turn my infested polearm into a tree like the teralyst has for a mission.  OR! turn me into a miniature Orb Mother for a mission or let me run around as Captain Void Vor.  Cuz still he speaks. OR OR!  Let me be on fire the entire mission with a fire aura with a 1 heat dmg proc for  a mission....... or plates.

Either way I need a renewable purchasing plan for all this extra currency I got laying around, nudge nudge nudge.  FEED ME!