Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is The Best Way To Get Radial Javelin For Excalibur?

RageManT

When I started playing Warframe, I chose Excalibur as my starting frame. But I never got all of his powers, I only started out with Slash Dash. So far I've worked my way up to getting 2 of his powers by just playing the game and getting every mod I see that might just be the power. I got Slash Dash, Radial Blind, and Super Jump, but not Radial Javelin. Is there any possible way I could get it but just playing the game, or do I have to "re-get" him by farming out the Pluto boss, then keep him for just his powers? Thanks Tenno for any feedback.

It's all RNG. However, the Void does seem to drop rare mods more often. 

Good luck to you. Keep at it, and you'll eventually get it.

EDIT: Or send a support ticket, as the Tennos above me have mentioned.

Edited by Ayliax

You can get it from transmuting (small chance considering all the other possible transmute rewards) or just by getting a mod drop (again, small chance).

So it's not looking too good =/

Be careful with transmutes, as there is no warning if you're transmuting your last copy of a warframe mod. I accidentally transmuted Super Jump and Radial Javelin because of this. Fortunately, I sent a support ticket and they responded within a day and refunded my mods as a one-time courtesy gesture. I thought that was pretty awesome.

IIRC, you should start out with all your abilities, so sending a support ticket wouldn't be a bad idea.