The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Die Schattenkrieger - No Obligations Clan - Want Clan Weapons?- Info Inside [Recruiting]

TheFired3mon

Is it possible to buy all BP in clan tech even we dont meet weapons requirement lvl?

I wanna join in waiting list

IGN : masbakhil

I don't think you can purchase the BP unless you're the correct mastery level, but I could be wrong.

Also, invites have been sent to all of you, except DarcnyssWolfe. It says you're already in a clan.

Edited by TheFired3mon

I don't think you can purchase the BP unless you're the correct mastery level, but I could be wrong.

Also, invites have been sent to all of you, except DarcnyssWolfe. It says you're already in a clan.

Sorry, was helping out a friend with his dojo. Resend when you get a chance please.

Sorry about the delay in my response. I've been sick with bronchitis >.<

y0214392, it takes a while because each thing takes 3 days to research. The materials aren't too bad, at least for a ghost clan. I was able to fund it all myself, pre-U10. Once the new infested stuff came in, mutagen was what I needed but someone who joined contributed quite a bit. Also, I couldn't invite you because you're in one.

Invites have been sent to: DarcnyssWolfe, KaPow_Best_Demolitions, and Cperez6996

KaPow, I named it Die Schattenkrieger lol.

Sorry about the delay in my response. I've been sick with bronchitis >.<

y0214392, it takes a while because each thing takes 3 days to research. The materials aren't too bad, at least for a ghost clan. I was able to fund it all myself, pre-U10. Once the new infested stuff came in, mutagen was what I needed but someone who joined contributed quite a bit. Also, I couldn't invite you because you're in one.

Invites have been sent to: DarcnyssWolfe, KaPow_Best_Demolitions, and Cperez6996

KaPow, I named it Die Schattenkrieger lol.

Thanks, should be out and have a spot open in like 14 hours or so (dam job x.x)

• 2 weeks later...

I was wondering if I can get another invite? I didn't want to take alot of time so I only took what I could afford at the time, but with the new event handing out tons of money and clan materials I can afford a lot more. IGN: Cperez6993

Edited by Cperez6993

• 3 weeks later...