Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Wish To Express My Displeasure At The Need For Keys To Get Into The Orokin Derelects.

Tesseract_The_Pariah

PS. Grandpa hayden, tell us the stories of the old war!

Back when only 3-4 color packs were out, and Dual Heat Swords were one of the best swords, and Xini was level 30, there was a Loki, holding his Skana.

As I approached the wave after wave of Xini with my 12 second invisibility and full 50 energy cost, I realized I could not handle myself.

I needed something, anything, to make the change go through.

The Ancients came, with their giant upper torsos and their weak knee. I aim at it with my poorly chosen Grakata for 35 bullets, it is almost 1/4 dead.

Then... all of a sudden. "_______" just joined your game.

The relief as I continued on, realizing I was not alone in this seemingly endless defense game. I ran out of ammo with my Grakata, I knew things were getting rough.

I wish I had that Chronus, but it's building *I thought as I talked to myself*, I could use a morphic after this, and I need some credits. Let's farm the bright red Vor for both!

The good ol' days.... man they were fun.

On Topic: I really hope this gets fixed. I can't even look at Warframe right now... it's just overall disappointing.

Um you guys can go boycott something you didn't need to have in the first place. But um...Im going to be trying to get the new weapons and sentinel if I do say so myself. De should have a april fools joke where they intentionally unbalance everything and show all you gullible fools how ungrateful you are. This game is free to play. FREE.

Um you guys can go boycott something you didn't need to have in the first place. But um...Im going to be trying to get the new weapons and sentinel if I do say so myself. De should have a april fools joke where they intentionally unbalance everything and show all you gullible fools how ungrateful you are. This game is free to play. FREE.

Free does not mean it is exempt from quality control... 

Ouch dude so I can't show my dissaproval of a feature in the game? harsh.

Just becuase this game is free does not mean it is free of criticism or opinions of others. 

Reported for rude language.

This is Grindception at the moment,grinding inside the grind,I came back updated the game all amazed by the U10 then...bam grindception on a wall of "give me platinum" even myself as a founder I found myself slapped in the face,I did place money after I got 90% of my gear but this is too much of a grind to even bother,this won't get me fun gameplay just some repetitive and tedious one for the sake of gambling against the chances of receiving Nekro.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2atzlovcY1qa53f4o1_500.gif <--- This is the new stamina mode at the moment by the way,no more ninjas we are now untrained fat marines(credits to the poster who actually placed the gif.).

Edited by DominusKaiser

Calling any free to play game that uses this sort of business model free is silly. That's like calling the grocery store "free to shop". Sure, you can walk around all you like, you can see all of the grocery store things and enjoy the grocery store "atmosphere" for free all you like. However in the end you still have to buy stuff to get it. Just like the grocery store, free to play games are a sort of "gallery", trying to advertise products to you, and hoping you will purchase them.

I just really don't understand the math, is my big issue. If you work a minimum wage job in the United States of $7.25 per hour, then even something that takes an hour to grind and can be bought for $5 is more reasonable to purchase. You're saving time value by doing so. For something that takes 10 hours to not be worth paying for mathematically, it would need to cost over $72.50. They don't need to ask us to grind 30 hours to unlock something they're charging $5-10 for. It's unnecessarily disrespectful to the value of time of the playerbase. The people who actually have money to blow would be willing to part with it for far less. All such extremely stretched systems do is punish the people who haven't got any money and couldn't pay if they wanted to.

Edited by Zamte

I have to honestly say that this update is a huge step in the wrong direction. I was excited and eagerly awaiting it all day only to find out that to actually experience U10, I would need to grind the exact same content I have been doing already. This is quite ridiculous. I was seriously contemplating getting some Plat and upgrading to Master, but I don't want to support this. Not at all. This truly breaks my heart because I think everyone is realizing the dark path DE is starting to take this game.

On an unrelated note, this disturbing trends seems to have started after the announcement for WARFRAME for the PS4...

Ouch dude so I can't show my dissaproval of a feature in the game? harsh.

Just becuase this game is free does not mean it is free of criticism or opinions of others. 

It's no longer criticism. It's just children having tantrums. What? Can we not wait until monday of maybe even next week for a fix? If it's such a massive problem then dont play or just do other things in Warframe. God everything is a massive issue now.

I have to honestly say that this update is a huge step in the wrong direction. I was excited and eagerly awaiting it all day only to find out that to actually experience U10, I would need to grind the exact same content I have been doing already. This is quite ridiculous. I was seriously contemplating getting some Plat and upgrading to Master, but I don't want to support this. Not at all. This truly breaks my heart because I think everyone is realizing the dark path DE is starting to take this game.

On an unrelated note, this disturbing trends seems to have started after the announcement for WARFRAME for the PS4...

Eww....  You're right.

It's no longer criticism. It's just children having tantrums. What? Can we not wait until monday of maybe even next week for a fix? If it's such a massive problem then dont play or just do other things in Warframe. God everything is a massive issue now.

okay mr.adult, you are so mature man, calling us whiny children and stuff. bravo!! must be good for the ego to feel like you have the right to judge whats "right", whats "wrong" and how everyone should act and behave. Maybe one day i will be as mature and adult as you. 

Well, I guess Scott figured out the answer to his question that he posed in the highlight video. Q: "How to make you suffer?" A: Make Golem and Nekros an unbelieveable, dirty grind. I was considering going hunter next time I had 50 dollars on hand to use freely, but after this... I don't think so. If they rectify the situation and fix the problem they created, I might consider doing it again. I don't know, though. This kinda just shakes my trust in them, even if they made the decision while they were all exhausted.

I love you guys DE, really, but por quoi? )': The crafting and farming and waiting just kills the momentum (like new stamina). For a ninja game this sure is going slowly and inefficiently. 

Yeah there is way too many hoops to jump through just for a CHANCE to get one Nekro BP.....not feeling up to this at all.

Indeed. On top of no Golem Nav coordinate(s), I also don't have enough Ferrite. So only after spending time farming for these mats, then I'd have the chance to craft a key or two. Then I have to wait at least six hours. Then I pray my cardboard internet can hold out for one more person. Then maybe I'll get the itty bitty chance of getting that new BP. 

The best thing that happened today is that the RNG gods decided to bestow upon me a 75% off coupon, which I will be using shortly. Again, I love you DE (especially Mynki and Art Design team), so sleep well and I hope y'all are prepared for a torrent of disappointment. Or pretend to sleep. It seems like Lotus is still up.

This is Grindception at the moment,grinding inside the grind,I came back updated the game all amazed by the U10 then...bam grindception on a wall of "give me platinum" even myself as a founder I found myself slapped in the face,I did place money after I got 90% of my gear but this is too much of a grind to even bother,this won't get me fun gameplay just some repetitive and tedious one for the sake of gambling against the chances of receiving Nekro.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2atzlovcY1qa53f4o1_500.gif <--- This is the new stamina mode at the moment by the way,no more ninjas we are now untrained fat marines(credits to the poster who actually placed the gif.).

It really saddens me that the only thing left for me to do is agree wholeheartedly and wait for a response.