The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Baruuk's Desert Wind stats are just a copy* of Valkyr's Talons

_GoodLuck_

19 hours ago, robbybe01234 said:

See, now were getting somewhere bro.  I can get behind some of these adjustments to what abilities do when others are on.  I get the original idea behind the DH range increase.  "well, if you're in elude you don't really need damage reduction so we'll prioritize the disarming".  But if that's the case why not just have all daggers release at once while elude is on?  As if a half measure was taken.  There seems to be room for adjustment there, as you pointed out.  

Now that more people are talking about it, we can get past the poor argument of "it just doesn't do enough damage".  That's too open ended.  How am i supposed to know if what you expect is crazy?  As if I would come to the forums and say exaulted blade cant kill these lvl 300 enemies as fast as magnetize with lanka, so it needs a buff. 

Look there is a lot to say but I really want to go back to playing RE2 right now so I'm gonna wrap up...How about this, a way to maintain the theme of a pissed off monk defending the abbey while still getting to those armored targets?  Each wave puts a debuff on the enemy.  This debuff increases all incoming damage by 10% to a max of whatever the devs feel is appropriate?  Tentative suggestion.  Can it be implemented easily?  Would a simple stat change accomplish the same results?

If stat changing is off the board i'd be down for giving his waves the ability to sunder armor.