The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

extreme lack of particles

IcePickz

I suddenly started having this issue about 3-4 days ago when most particles in the game got toned down severely. This includes grineer sensor (to a point where I almost literally cannot see them at all), corpus lasers and also warframe effects such as exalted blade attacks and nezha's flames. Also cannot see the glpyh on the sacred vessel for sands of inaros, don't know if this is related aswell. The star chart is also extremely dark (jupiter is basically entirely dark) and the lines connecting each planet is also extremely faded. Something anyone else experiencing or have experienced?

On 2019-02-01 at 5:55 AM, IcePickz said:

I suddenly started having this issue about 3-4 days ago when most particles in the game got toned down severely.

Check in-game options, display. GPU particles set to medium or high? Effects intensity set to 100? If all else fails, try graphics preset or "Defaults".

If GPU particles option are grayed out, quit game and look in Warframe Launcher settings to enable DX10 or DX11. Soon, Warframe will drop DX9 and require DX10 enabled or better. More: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1052232-psa-minimum-supported-specs-changes-in-february/

• Like 1