Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

May We Rename This Game?

Oizen

I'd say welcome to MMO gaming where you get good gear to get to a boss to get better gear then that gear is useless cause he was the toughest boss in the game so the newest gear is moot cause you had good enough gear to beat the toughest guy already.....

Im not really into farming for a key needed to farm for a key just to fight a boss that I'd farm for nekros.

Not that into Nekros, I just wanted a cool boss fight, but apparently Im not getting that either.

Im not really into farming for a key needed to farm for a key just to fight a boss that I'd farm for nekros.

Not that into Nekros, I just wanted a cool boss fight, but apparently Im not getting that either.

Yeah, biggest annoyance there, not being able to have a cool boss fight without farming to make a key, to wait 6hrs, to farm for another key, to wait 6hrs, to fight the boss.

I agree on the farm part but PayFrame, seriously?

Is it really that hard to see after seeing how you obtain Nekros?

What would anyone choose? Farm for at least a month (without rushing of course) or just pay for it and get it with a reactor as well?

Think about it and then think what were DE's intentions. I had never even believed that Warframe could be that much of a pay@#&*(. Everyone could get anything with 1 day of farming. The case of Nekros is totally different though.

Is it really that hard to see after seeing how you obtain Nekros?

What would anyone choose? Farm for at least a month (without rushing of course) or just pay for it and get it with a reactor as well?

Think about it and then think what were DE's intentions. I had never even believed that Warframe could be that much of a pay@#&*(. Everyone could get anything with 1 day of farming. The case of Nekros is totally different though.

then I guess you weren't here when Nova came out, havn't you considered that de made him hard to get now so those who buyed him can have the leisure of using him now. 

You should see all the *OMG NO FREAKEN NOVA DROPS* thread when U9 released,(now you can just farm her like any other frames) its not pay to play, seriously if de made it pay to play then youd only have 1 frame to use (thats your starter frame)

But hey all the frames are obtainable through farming so its not pay to play , you just have to invest time.

Edited by Fammia

I'd say welcome to MMO gaming where you get good gear to get to a boss to get better gear then that gear is useless cause he was the toughest boss in the game so the newest gear is moot cause you had good enough gear to beat the toughest guy already.....

It wouldn't be too bad if it was in the slightest even just a bit fun to do in this game.

I honestly don't have time (or the irl money) to do all this farming.

And Im afraid that this game is just going to keep following this pattern. I like just being able to log in, on my same old Frost frame, and fight a new cool boss, and not feel like I have to do hours of chores just to get there.

then I guess you weren't here when Nova came out, havn't you considered that de made him hard to get now so those who buyed him can have the leisure of using him now. 

You should see all the *OMG NO FREAKEN NOVA DROPS* thread when U9 released,(now you can just farm her like any other frames) its not pay to play, seriously if de made it pay to play then youd only have 1 frame to use (thats your starter frame)

But hey all the frames are obtainable through farming so its not pay to play , you just have to invest time.

That is what the 3 day craft time on frames is for.

You buy a frame you skip that the process of farming for it and you skip the time spent waiting for it.

You get a minimum of 4 days to enjoy the frame you purchased before the people who don't spend money get to use it.

And you think that it is OK to have all these key crafting times added on to this?

I WILL NOT spend my platinum on Nekros because I feel like they are forcing me to do so.

Not to mention i can't even play the new tileset or fight the new boss because of this key nonsense.

This

Is

MO

Game

Not

A

MMO

But still welcome anyways, I don't really think this is that "farm" game much.

Just not enough contents which i will be amused.... Survival? is that new kind of defence? Oh plz...

sorry to disagree peeps, the name should be "PAYFRAME - ninjas farm free" ... even tho i'm rather new to the game, i've been around long enough to see some changes and how behind the curtains DE plays. It's possibly one of the few games that on every update/upgrade the game gets dumbed up (or down depending on the point of view).
As time passes all gets around money profit and things are letting to be lead by to many ppl when it should in fact be lead with a solid structure with a defined concept, not by a council where most likely the majority of ppl pledge to their egos and eventually some rather autistic issues.
And what seems to be the most bothering factor is that the game is still on beta, meaning that eventually will "die" even before the official release.
So sad that a promising game is going downhill even before getting anywhere near the top.

Edited by Ophoria