The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Naga crashing constantly

Mordeshkai

I have tried 4 times tonight to get through Naga on Sedna to progress my star chart and it freezes every time, mostly shortly after rescuing the agent and once on the way. This has been a problem for a year or better now for me, whether it's a Nitain alert, other special alert, or just running the mission for progression. It seems this tileset freezes my game consistently for some reason, but no other tileset/Node/Planet does. I can no longer progress with this gamebreaking bug.

Hi Mordeshkai,

Unfortunately we are having a difficult time reproducing this freeze on our end. Can we try a couple of things to help narrow down the culprit? First --

Can you please verify and optimize your download cache via. the Warframe launcher? This can be done by clicking on the the cogwheel located at the top-right corner of the launcher.

Verify_and_defrag_Cache.png.e2405fbb132d80bcac3056da5d1e82ae.png

If this does not help, then can you please send us a support ticket with a copy of your EE.log immediately after you've had one of these freezes occur? The EE.log file should hopefully tell us what is going wrong. 

Your EE.log can be found here, and you can send us a support ticket here.

Thanks!