Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sticky Hoverboards

(NSW)KashKey

So. Guess who found a new bug with Fortuna. I got my hoverboard, and was using it to get around faster in the Plains, still haven't gotten the stuff together to make an Archwing launcher kit, and while grinding for Frost Prime relics, I got stuck.

I got stuck to a Hoverboard. Literally, the buttons to get off, A and Y alike, both stopped working. I'm not sure what caused this. I couldn't get points for doing tricks either. I was just stuck to a hoverboard, and as a result, got a hostage killed and made a pub squad angry at me. I dunno what damn Grinneer put super glue on my hoverboard, but I would like that ability removed, please.

another known PC bug that happens once in a blue moon, for some usally going in and out of your operate works when normal means dont, downing yourself doesnt seem attractive but is another or if your near the Pearl, jump in the center to OOB yourself.  and it should fix you what goes on as far i can guess (and @[DE]Rebecca correct me if i got a big misunderstanding i havent a clue how things work for WF, but after messing w/ Private servers for other MMO's i can pickup on a few things.) is likely either at the client or server sideone of teh 2 is setting you when this occurs as "Is_Using_KDrive=Yes" (or whatever said flag would be) but the other side is either not reading this or setting it correctly at the time of Bug.  hence you being "Stuck" to the board untill you OOB which forcibly (usally)dismounts you

i've seen similar kinda bugs in Private servers for FFXI in such a bug if the server sets say a Location for where the player should be on death but Client doesnt recieve it, either you cant be rezed until youlog out and wait for the server to log you out (Time out) or a GM corrects it.  (i used to get my keister in retail many many years ago stuck in places a player should never get to, and had GM's fear getting a GM Call from me XD) but yea i 'd assume something like this is likely happening behind the scenes, if it happens again tell then your glitched and you tell them have someone guard the hostage while you find a spot to quickly OOB  to fix it.