Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So we're getting more set mods

Genesix6

There are 3 set of Movement mods coming

Raptor, seems to focus air attack (melee and warframe)

Spider, focus on wall latch (primary, melee, and warframe

While the last one kestrel, which is focus aim gliding(Warframe and sniper)

Let's talk about this mods (keep in mind this are still rank 1), won't be talking about the set effect

Raptor strike (increase range for air attack) (melee)

Raptor ambush (25% increase crit chance and stat after bullet jump or double jump for 1 s) ( melee)

Raptor frenzy (increase 50% double jump strength) (warframe)

Strike is interesting, ambush is a bit weird, you have to rely on double jump or bullet jump which is not bad idea but for 1 sec? I know these are rank 1 mods so we don't know the full detail however if tied to certain base time that is really short, it's not really a good idea, cause when you have mods like blood rush and sacrificial steel which fulfills the crit purpose, you have double stat mods and weeping wounds for the stat purpose, not to mention weeping wounds and blood rush is stackeble. So why made an effect that is actually a worse version of other mods. Then we have frenzy, but I won't talk about this since this is a new effect.

Spider bite (hold a wall latch to gain 15% poison damage on melee)

Spider venom(during a wall latch You gain 12.5% crit chance and stat chance) (primary)

Spider leap(wall latch grants 50% bullet jump speed) (Warframe)

Bite is either good or bad, cause 15% damage as in came from whole damage or the base damage. Venom is ambush, but with lower stat and no duration. I won't talk about leap since its another new effect.

Kestrel vinese (25 % more reload speed while aim gliding) (sniper

Kestrel vintage (-12.5% zoom when aim gliding) (sniper)

Kestrel periphery (25% reduce gravity while aim gliding)

These are pretty good, vinese is actually not bad, if the full rank were to give more than the primed fast hands it's overall good for the snipers in the game. Vintage is interesting since this is the first time I seen -zoom on a mod (except rivens), that being said you will be sacrificing a mod (since you have 1 damage, 2 elemental mod, 2 crit chance mods, 1 crit damage, 2 multishot mod), I won't talk about the periphery since I have no idea how gravity work in warframe