Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Golem Defeated For The First Time.

InfamousJim

Nekros systems. He didn't drop them they were a reward at the end of the mission.

intriguing. this sounds like a much better system than the drop system. makes sense, though, since it is a void mission, after all, and void missions give you some sort of goodie at the end. at least you're guaranteed something

intriguing. this sounds like a much better system than the drop system. makes sense, though, since it is a void mission, after all, and void missions give you some sort of goodie at the end. at least you're guaranteed something

Yeah, but u are not guaranteed a Nekros BP/part right,??

if its like ordinary void, u could just aswell get a prime weapon BP/part or whatnot?

can anyone confirm this.

Yeah, but u are not guaranteed a Nekros BP/part right,??

if its like ordinary void, u could just aswell get a prime weapon BP/part or whatnot?

can anyone confirm this.

I can confirm it is a mission reward, once you defeat the golem he drops mods orbs etc. But he doesn't drop any bp/parts. However once you reach the extraction point at the end of the mission you do receive a part of the Nekros.

It's not a drop system, but a mission reward system, similar to alerts.

Clearly that's beta footage. Warbros still the best. For all we know you just got the video up sooner.

It's not about being the best, it's also depends on luck, as in if your lucky to get the parts to create the Derelict assassination key.

Edited by Aadil

I can confirm it is a mission reward, once you defeat the golem he drops mods orbs etc. But he doesn't drop any bp/parts. However once you reach the extraction point at the end of the mission you do receive a part of the Nekros.

It's not a drop system, but a mission reward system, similar to alerts.

It's not about being the best, it's also depends on luck, as in if your lucky to get the parts to create the Derelict assassination key.

Ah i think u misunderstood me,

The Nekros BP/part u get as the mission reward, after defeating the Golem,  is that a 100% drop or is it like the RNG of a ordinary boss drop??

IE, u only get a BP/part X amount of time, the other X amount of times, u either get nothing or maby just a Mod?

I can't even be bothered to go for it. I want to play this game for fun, not to farm.

I was expecting the new boss and maps to replace Jupiter, so I could see it all easily.

Nope. Jupiter still looks like every other map and planet.

I wait for the day people will actually play any map on any planet just for the variation in environments, and not play the same map over and over for defense missions or grinding bosses.

I can't even be bothered to go for it. I want to play this game for fun, not to farm.

I was expecting the new boss and maps to replace Jupiter, so I could see it all easily.

Nope. Jupiter still looks like every other map and planet.

I wait for the day people will actually play any map on any planet just for the variation in environments, and not play the same map over and over for defense missions or grinding bosses.

I believe it's illogical to place new Golem in existing system, considering that it's in newbies area and most players have access to it already. If you look at DE decision in the past, they have been trying to prolong the lifespan of each update through multiple means.

- New system : Fail, simply because players will rush through the entire system to get the boss and farm it for BP.

- Alert : Fail, players dislike it.

- End of mission reward and defense reward : Mediocre but at least it's working.

- Void mission : Grindception with low chance of actually getting what you want. T3defense also too hard to solo for most players and many stuffs are locked behind it.

Putting new tileset and a new boss + new frames in old system is simply not going to work. There will be someone who manage to get all 4 pieces within an hours.