Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mouse not working properly in menus.

(PSN)Cyberdeth

In your previous patch, I was unable to use a hybrid control scheme where I hold the controller in my left hand and use my Kensington Expert Mouse in the right, because using the controller at all would cause the mouse to become unresponsive until you moved using the keyboard. That is fixed as of the latest patch, and I can have a hybrid scheme again, but now the mouse is not able to move the cursor on any of the in-game menus. Fortunately the scroll ring still works right in the Foundry at least (that was always a mess to navigate with the controller), but this is very annoying. I'm used to being able to click on where I want to go in Navigation especially, but now the mouse just uselessly moves the relection of the warframe's head around. Please get this fixed when you can.

Also, the sooner you can get full keyboard and mouse mapping, the better. I have a 4th button on my Kensington Expert Mouse that is going to waste currently. Never mind an Orbweaver that just sits here rusting because I don't play WoW anymore. And while it would be unreasonable for me to expect you to support that explicitly, since the would-be Nostromo/Orbweaver users are probably a very small amount of your PS4 player base, every button on them mimics a certain keyboard key by default, so, just providing keyboard mapping would probably get them working well enough.

In the meantime, you could at least give keyboard users a "YGHJ" option, as that makes far more keys accessible than "WASD" ever thought about. The pinky alone has 4 keys it can easily hit, the thumb is far enough over to hit the right Alt key and thus isn't just limited to the space bar, and the ring finger has a good 9 keys it can hit comfortably. Ctrl is an awkward location for crouch/slide/stealth. Whereas with "YGHJ" the pinky quite naturally wants to rest on the V key, while still being able to easily hit F for roll/sprint functionality. Just a thought.