Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Network Not Responding bug during end of mission result = lost xp.

(PSN)Stealth_Cobra

I'm really , really sick of this bug.. It has occurred quite a few times in the last few months, and it makes me angry to no end.

You're playing a tileset that gives good xp like Akkad or Hieracon, just leveling your frames , weapons and sentinels and staying till 20 waves or more... You get to the very end of your waves, and all your stuff is pretty much max level... Then during the result / end of mission screen, there's a split second of "Network Not Responding". You return to your ship, with the result screen showing your character at max level... Finally, you're done leveling your crap and can finally play the game and do some meaningful progression.

Then you go to click on leave your squad and realize all the XP you got in the last match was not saved and you're back to let's say Lvl 20 on all of your gear. Turns out that split second disconnect seems to have rendered all your progression meaningless, as none of it has actually saved.

Here's a video of it happening, seriously, fix this ... If this was a lone occurence, but It litterally occured to me three times in the last week or so when attempting to level up the fortuna stuff.

There's nothing more frustrating than watching half an hour of grind go down the drain because the game isn't capable to figure out that I completed the match, got max level and got X mods and ressources, finished the mission and got back to my ship. Heck, the game even displays my gains while I'm in my ship, then a split second later , if I do refresh my last mission results, I see the "new results" , where i'm lvl 20 instead of lvl 30....

Edited by (PS4)Stealth_Cobra

• 3 weeks later...