The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Possibly a bug or what ?

Gladiator54

Hi reader

I have been experiencing a bug textures while loading into orb vallis  in directx 9 on pc ... Whenever i load and move around a black plank type of thing follows me and when i am in archwing black shadows or unrendered textures can be seen all around ...is anyone else experiencing this ?

Ps. Frame drop rate is also very high and its about constant 10-15 when fully loaded into plains and orb vallis not entering through the lift or gate and non playable when loading through gate or lift (ie in plains and orb vallis) in both directx 9 and 10

Yes you will get black lines in Orb vallis in DirectX 9 is very known to happen and Devs will not fix.

The reason they will not fixed as they plan to remove DirectX 9 and 32bit Operating systems from the game entirely. Best you switch on Directx 10 & 64 bit or get a new pc. (This is most likely going to be removed next update.)

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/963763-psa-minimum-supported-specs-changes/ (Don't mind the "Unknown" date as it already been stated to be removed "Mid" February)