The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Saryn & Baruuk

(PSN)Glitchoid

Before I begin,please keep in mind this post is not to discuss anything about "nerfs or buffs" to either of these frames.

Saryn:

Was testing some guns out while being half awake,using her Toxic lash as a buff to see what I could stretch out. Throwing combos around seems to keep me busy as of late. My Saryn sits at a 64% additional toxic damage added,so it says,however when buffed I actually see a big enough drop in damage to not see this as a buff anymore. My akjagara for example,went from a headshot crit of 1045 unbuffed to a 847 with the buff.

Now being me,a OCD fanatic about my numbers on my secondaries in general,I ran these tests against my two favorite heavily,the corrupted bombards and gunners. They had similar results,the same deminished returns while the "buff" was active. This seems to apply to every weapon combo available,along side that of any weapon getting that debuffed effect in general as I began to wonder how badly my setups with my main had been hit since her rework.(Yeah, I finally got the 7 forma to fix her and could finally return to using her efficiently once more)

I could make a video to show my results,but I feel this would be looked into with the relics for the "weekend wars" about to come. I love the game,but I don't want any other players feeling like her Lash still remains a melee only buff after her rework. Before anyone asks,no I did not test any Melee on her,I have a large selection of primaries,few desired secondaries and only resort to my melee now once my carrier has poofed.

Also,the Twin Grakatas seem to not display any Critical Damage numbers while this "buff" is in effect. The damage still seems rather,off from the "buff",but it only shows the stacks of toxin numbers that have no chance on hit to land a critical itself. Headshots still show their respective crit colors however,but do not show a single status inflicted even if one is (lash of course being easy to proc).

Baruuk:

Not to much say,,except I do request that while others are suggesting their ideas for this frame you look into these minor concerns. His 4ths animation can become "jammed" if used right before being knocked down,grabbed etc. This causes a further delay in the animation or lock you out of it for a good 30-40 seconds. Even in this state,you can still quick melee with your weapon,but upon stopping you will find it still trying to "sheathe" itself until the animation breaks loose.

Also,his main damage is impact(all that's shown on PS4),much like my beloved kogakes,however he seems to be able to ragdoll enemies far to much. This is where any survivors will die on the impact against or in the tileset's enviroment. A brief example is sticking a knoxx between the pipes on hydron,well any heavy until in general. This,if they are damaged below 45% give or take,can cause a weird spontaneous combustion of the target that kills them instantly after a moment has passed. Not much fun to break a mob into the void with limbo.

Sorry if this is misplaced,but these all seemed more like bugs to me then requests for "reworks,buffs," etc etc.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Glitchoid said:

His 4ths animation can become "jammed" if used right before being knocked down,grabbed etc. This causes a further delay in the animation or lock you out of it for a good 30-40 seconds. Even in this state,you can still quick melee with your weapon,but upon stopping you will find it still trying to "sheathe" itself until the animation breaks loose.

It happens with almost every Holstering animation.   Some abilities also have this issue. Volt's Shock for example.  If you cast it and get interrupted (knockdown or heavy landing) it will repeat casting animations along with lighting....And that can be repeated by roll cancelling the animation again.

Dunno why its not fixed yet.   Pretty sure this issue was reported multiple times already.