Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Random UI Bugs After Login

(XBOX)deharmonized

This has only occurred once (a couple days ago, after update 24.2.9) and went away after restarting the game.

I logged in after quitting another video game and encountered several bugs while in the orbiter.

- I couldn't sprint.

- When in the foundry, clicking LB or RB would switch two tabs over instead of one, skipping a tab.

- When in the arsenal changing the appearance of a Warframe, clicking LB went right from A to B and RB went left from B to A.

- When in the arsenal changing the syandana or accessories of a Warframe, going back would take me straight to the selection menu while leave the appearance change menu overlayed on it. Pushing any button would make the appearance change menu disappear and only had effect on the selection menu.

After my friend got on and informed me he wasn't having the same issues at all, I restarted the game and the issues haven't been back since. The only menus I interacted with during this bug were the news, foundry, and arsenal (while using a controller). I switched between the other game and this game multiple times without the bug reoccurring. I don't know how to recreate this bug at all, but I have a few captures of it in action if they are needed.