Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Passive focus earning

(PSN)HAVOCS-Regret

Just wanted to point out that if you focus specifically on earning focus points you can now  earn quite a lot quite quickly, however, if you are only a casual player trying to earn focus points passively while you run random missions, earning focus points becomes rediculously slow.

you could easily play for 5 hours or so and only earn a few thousand points if you weren’t running the kinds of missions that give out lots of focus XP, even if you use all Eidolon lenses.

I think there’s an imbalance here that should be fixed, and thats coming from a guy who’s finished all the schools and currently has 10mil spare in all the schools, which i can’t use on anything.

Also i think picking up one of the yelloe focus gems should reward you 1000 points straight out of the gate.

Comment if you agree, happy gaming

I wish focus could be achievement based, pick up X/Y/Z energy orbs to get 1/2/3/4 rank of Energy Dash for e.g. or  get X/Y/Z melee kills for increased combo duration naramon etc. no more conversion, no more lense, u get rewarded for playing your own way. and focus point can be just an alternative to ranking them.

Current system is forcing people to power creep for kill per min even if they don't want to. that or the simone says sniper fest ... which... surprise, also forced power creep with stupid time gate.

but in all honesty focus itself is pretty underwhelming, I think DE introduced them more as a gimic, and it's hanging pretty much at the edge of their plate.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Fairfied said:

I think energy dash is pretty game changing, particularly fir new players.  

Thanks for the comment

True but it's the second skill in zenurik. It's not like you have to grind it or something. I also gained it within two days without farming focus.