Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pleiades: The Architect

Nakharos

Hi everyone;

This is a new warframe concept that me and my sister have been working on for quite some time. We barely have any resources available like Photoshop or Word to make a decent cover page for our creation. However, here I am regardless. My role in this warframe's creation was purely systematical, giving him stats and an overall theme. My sister's, on the other hand, was bringing him to life with her talent as an artist. This will be one of many updates until we are satisfied with the results.

Here's are some photos of my sister's work along with mine.

Enjoy! 

New Warframe Concept #1
Codename: The Architect

IMG_20190216_145406.jpgIMG_20190216_153840.jpgIMG_20190216_160002.jpg
Pending names: Pleiades, Aster, Steorra, Nekas, Visum

Aliases: Bearer of Calamity, Bringer of Armageddon

Introduction: Master manipulator of all universal law that can pass throughout the multiverse bringing forth, both creation and 
          annihilation.

Stats; Mastery Rank: 12
       Health: 100 (300 at rank 30)
       Shield: 100 (300 at rank 30)
       Armor: 15
       Energy: 175 (262 at rank 30)
       Sprint speed: 0.9

Summary: He's a tactical approach to croud control and support frames, requiring a bit more strategy to master than his counterparts.
           He possesses a variety of ways that both support the team and also erase the enemy's very existence by manipulating 
           various astral phenomena.

Passive: Divine Awakening
        Description: When staying at full energy for more than 10 seconds, grants you Awakened Power which grants an extra 
                 50% power strength, range and duration on your next ability. Also while this effect is active, you will 
                 no longer sprint but hover at 1.4 sprint speed. This effect stays active for as long as you remain on full
                 energy.

Ability #1: Path Between Realms
        Description: He casts a wide bright circle centered to the reticle that, when cast a second time elsewhere, opens 
                 an alternate dimension that pulls targets into the first warp gate that go through a wormhole and out
                 the second portal with a chance of radiation proc on exit. However, when the second part of this ability is 
                 cast in the same place as the first, the area inside the gate will implode pulling enemies toward the center
                 and then explode right after, rag-dolling enemies outwards a great distance. Portals can be cast in any 
                 surface from floors, to walls, to ceilings. Players can also pass through this warp gate. To deactivate 
                 this ability early, simply cast it a third time.

Info; Cast range: 20m/25m/30m/Infinite
              Ability radius: 2m/4m/6m/8m
              Duration: 5s/10s/15s/20s after the second cast
              Status chance: 25%/50%/75%/100%
              Status duration: 10s at all ranks
              Damage over time: 50/100/200/400 Radiation on exit
              Explosion damage: 500/1000/1500/2000 Blast
              Ability cost: 25 Energy per cast

Scalings: Ability radius scales with range mods. Both the damage over time and the explosion damage scale with strength
              mods. Ability duration and status duration both scale with duration mods.

Ability #2: Light of Judgement
        Description: He conjures a miniature star from his hands that, after a short time, bursts a supernova that blinds
                 enemies and opens them up to finishers. This light also heals allies within range for a percentage of their 
                 max health. If an ally has full health before this effect, then grants a percentage of their max energy 
                 per affected enemy instead. Also, grants your allies Awakened Power (without the hover of course) when they
                 are maxed on both health and energy. All these buffs apply to you as well.

NOTE: Enemies that are currently blinded, do not count towards the bonus energy gained on subsequent casts.

Info; Cast range: Self   
              Ability radius: 6m/9m/12m/15m
              Cast duration: 4s at all ranks
              Blind duration: 4s/6s/8s/10s
              Heal: 20%/30%/40%/50%
              Heal radius: 6m/9m/12m/15m
              Energy gain: 1%/3%/5%/7% max energy per enemy
              Ability cost: 50 Energy

Scalings: Ability radius and Heal radius both scale with range mods. Blind duration scales with duration mods. Energy gain
              scales inversely with efficiency mods.

Ability #3: Guilt in Reverence
        Description: With but a hand movement, he suppresses gravity in a wide area around him. This also creates a quantum anomaly
                 in which gravity tries to exert itself exponentially the longer he stays suppressing it, which will drain 
                 energy the more the "Gravitational Singularity" grows in power. When cast a second time He then, snaps his 
                 fingers and lets the singularity collapse on itself, expending all force in a massive gravity pull that hurls 
                 enemies downwards, dealing damage and crushing them for a short time afterwards.

NOTE: He is rendered immobile and cannot cast other abilities while channeling this ability. Also if you
                  detonate this ability early, your ability multiplier and damage will be less according to the amount of
                  singularity growth achieved at the time of detonation.

Ability radius: 6m/9m/12m/15m
              Singularity growth duration: 60s/45s/30s/15s to reach 100%
              Energy drain: 3/s + 1/s per every 5% of the singularity (at all ranks)
              Collapse duration: 4s/6s/8s/10s
              Collapse damage: 500/1000/1500/2000 Impact x(damage multiplier)
              Damage over time: 100/200/400/800 Slash/s
              Damage Multiplier: 1.5x/2x/2.5x/3x After reaching 100%
              Ability cost: 75 Energy

Scalings: Ability radius scales with range mods. Singularity growth duration scales inversely with duration mods (more
              duration equals less time to reach 100%). Energy drain scales with both duration and efficiency mods. Collapse
              damage and damage over time as well as damage multiplier, all scale with strength mods.

Ability #4: Oblivion's Wake
        Description: His mortal vessel crumbles piece by piece, then orbiting him slowly, revealing his true form as a ghostly 
                 androgynous figure protected by an aura called Sol which resembles a star. In this form, He can fly anywhere
                 (similar to Wukong's mist) incinerating everything in his path with his aura while also having damage 
                 resistance. When cast a second time, He recreates his body right below him and reunites with it leaving
                 behind the star that protected him. In an unstable state, Sol quickly collapses into a black hole called 
                 Quasar that transforms the battlefield into cold dark nothingness.

NOTE: This ability drains energy until cast a second time. You also cannot cast other abilities while
                  this one is active. However, other abilities' effects will remain. It is also important to note that
                  when cast again while Quasar is active, feeds the black hole instead. This instantly forces you out of Sol,
                  creating another black hole in its place that fuses with the previous one making it increase in size as 
                  well as resetting its duration. This ability also suffers damage falloff starting at half radius, ending with 50% total damage at max range. 

Ability radius: 15m/20m/25m/30m
              Cast duration: 7s at all ranks
              Quasar damage: 600/800/1000/1200 per second 50% Magnetic 50% Cold
              Quasar duration: 6s/8s/10s/12s after second cast
              Sol damage: 600/800/1000/1200 per second 50% Radiation 50% Heat
              Sol damage resistance: 20%/30%/40%/50% 
              Energy drain: 15/s + 1/4m traveled (at all ranks)
              Status chance: 20%/30%/40%/50%
              Ability cost: 25 Energy

Scalings: Ability radius scales with range mods. Quasar duration scales with duration mods. Energy drain scales with
              both duration and efficiency mods. Both Quasar and Sol's damage scale with strength mods, as well as Sol's
              damage resistance (up to 90%).

Edited by Nakharos
  • Like 1

My god, what a monstrosity you have created. Jokes aside, this frame is great. If you are wondering, this is me from YouTube. I'd say this is a cc frame rather than support as every ability has a form of cc with the occasional second use which is to help allies. I advice you to get his speed a little higher, I understand the passive however something that works if and only if makes game play a tad harder. 0,9 speed is my only querie. His kit doesn't make something like his passive work every time and so the passive is going to be laid to waste even though is very strong. I understand that the passive extra strong and hence the consequence, why not just tone down the numbers. Staying at full energy with a supp is hard and also bad as supps are supposed use chunks of energy every time in order to save allies. 

The concept is legit. Is not just that is fine, I want it in game, it lacks its own scaling but it still seems amazing. I want it in game, if there is anywhere I have to vote to make it happen, I'll do so.

Thank you very much for your praise and insight on the matter.

Yes, I am aware that you are the same person from Youtube as your names are similar. My reasoning behind the speed, the passive, and the rest of his abilities were that I wanted a creation that was useful, fun, creative, and wasn't a "One-trick-pony" for each ability. However, I do see your point with the passive almost never being there. How about this...

I tone down the 10 seconds of cooldown on his passive, or remove it all together. That way he can make use of it, whenever it becomes available.

6 minutes ago, Nakharos said:

Thank you very much for your praise and insight on the matter.

Yes, I am aware that you are the same person from Youtube as your names are similar. My reasoning behind the speed, the passive, and the rest of his abilities were that I wanted a creation that was useful, fun, creative, and wasn't a "One-trick-pony" for each ability. However, I do see your point with the passive almost never being there. How about this...

I tone down the 10 seconds of cooldown on his passive, or remove it all together. That way he can make use of it, whenever it becomes available.

This makes it much better, I'll try too to promote you on Rahetileus' channel as well... I am as famous as you are but two make more than one. By the way, you and your sis are a great team.