Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is It Just Me Or Is The Kraken A Huge Kick In The Teeth For Lex Owners?

ZIGS

I'm sure the Devs know what they are doing, since you haven't even used the pistol I suggest you wait and see what it 'feels' like, weapons with similar stats(that is the one's you can see) play differently, which can affect their performance.

1st: I'm just being honest.

2nd: They're all pistols, they all fullfill a similar role.

3rd: I'm sorry you were offended.

ZEDD is right, nothing else to say.

:D

I would like to take this time to ask where are the "Lex" mods? I have never found a "Lex" only mod of any type or quality.

same with hek, akbolto, afuris, boltor, scindo and gram. (dont know about dual zoren, fragor, and well, kraken), but im guessing devs havent implemented those specific mods yet. Hope they do that soon.

also getting a lot, and i mean A LOT of "strun" mods, dont know if it is a bug, or devs really want me to get a strun. sorry for the derrail.

RELEASE THE KRAKEN

:D

So how is the Krakens fire rate is it between the Sicarus and Lex or is it more like a double shot lex?

I wonder where these posts were when the akbolto came out and totaly replaced the bolto. Will there be a dual Lex or Kraken? Right now there is no reason to use the Bolto, Furis, or Lato. It is nice the Kraken is to fill a niche between Lex and Siccarus but wheres our cool unique weapons. I want a charge beam both single fire and multilock style. Also I want to see a single shot pistol that does around 200-300 damage. It has to breech load too. Think of the Caster from Outlaw Star

You should have seen my drops before last hotfix. In 2 days i got 22 blue furis mods. I was getting 1-2 blue furis mods per xini run. I even equiped and deleted mods to get a page of pure blue furis mods. I am glad the furis plague stopped.

Off topic. Steve why don't you have a founders pack? Grineer has a hunter pack so it looks like you aren't supporting your own game. Poor Grineer he doesn't even get perks to get an employee master pack and is only a hunter.

The Kraken has a decent fire rate IMO, I just ranked the thing to 30 put on some mods and ran around shooting everything dead (around 100 damage a shot to Corpus and MOAs with a 24% damage mod), with one 48% fire rate mod it felt like a stronger Burston and as long as you aim slightly below the head you're guaranteed a headshot on the second bullet instead of it whiffing over the head (unless it's an Ancient).

Overall I like the gun, I personally prefer Bronco and Akbolto over it though. They feel less clunky due to the double shot feature the Kraken has. Aside from that it's a pretty strong gun even in 30 ~ 50 areas, I don't know how it would fair with dropped damage though.

Edited by Mercurius

As i see it:

Lex shoots one in the Head for 60

Kraken shoots one in the head for 50 and one in the wall behind it.

Lex wins because if you dont shoot the head with those accurate guns you could just throw the gun at the enemy instead of shooting it ;)

Edited by Namacyst