Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Disconnections from game GRRR

(XBOX)Raccoon C1ty

Hi Guys, 

I have just contacted DE Support, I will post the message I have sent to them, I am just interested how many of you are currently having or had  the same issues as described below?

Hi DE Team,

I am currently having an intermittent fault regarding disconnections,

Basically everyone so often the game will disconnect me within 1-2 minutes at the start of any game consisting of being non solo (network enabled), it then becomes a real pain, it can go on for hours until I can reuse the game. the disconnection states xbox live

I have tried the following;

Uninstalling and reinstalling the game twice
Tried both Ethernet cable/Wireless connection and neither makes any difference
Used Microsoft diagnosis tools on the Xbox settings - results state everything is good
Disconnecting connection and re-establishing connection
the faithful power off and on  

Things that might make it easier to diagnose;

I am using an Xbox 1 S
My ISP is with TalkTalk with a fibre connection (superstable) 45 Down 14 UP
No other items items or applications are running whilst on the game

This only happens on Warframe (sorry) tried other games whilst issues occur, not a problem elsewhere.

Only way to currently fix = Keep disconnecting router and live, keep reconnecting, switching on and off and pray to the gaming gods, basically a long and painful experience

its really frustrating as it happens at the worst possible times and I miss out on gaming content like alerts, It is also annoying that I never have any issue buying in game items like bundles/platinum and I have to be honest it is certainly making me reconsider purchasing further items it the game is being like this, Last weekend I was ready to buy further in game items as I had a coupon but instead due to the game not working I bought Resident Evil 2 Remake (amazing game btw) please can you resolve this disconnection issues or I feel I am going to become a lost PAYING customer,

kind regards
Shane