Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Steam Controller Login Issue: Part Trois

Bentgras

A new bit of information has emerged whilst checking my emails. I totally forgot that I signed up for 2FA(two-factor authentication). Each time I thought I was able to “login” and it told me “invalid code” a code was sent to my email!!! I’m going to try this when I get off work tonight and if doesn’t work I’m walking to Canada and I’m pulling $300 USD worth of platinum out of someone’s butt

This post would be more logical after you have tried the code. Right now it just reads as: “all of OP’s problems are OP’s fault”.

• There is also no bug mentioned. If you have other posts on the same issue, they should have been edited into the same one.
Edited by krc473

On 2019-02-19 at 3:42 PM, krc473 said:

This post would be more logical after you have tried the code. Right now it just reads as: “all of OP’s problems are OP’s fault”.

• There is also no bug mentioned. If you have other posts on the same issue, they should have been edited into the same one.

I got one dad, I don’t need another. You seriously took the time to make my inaccuracies apparent to me on a video game forum website? 

6 hours ago, YaBoyFinnin said:

I got one dad, I don’t need another. You seriously took the time to make my inaccuracies apparent to me on a video game forum website? 

Yes, why not? You took the time to make an irrelevant post full of inaccuracies on said game website.