The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

CTD While Mid-air after jumping

Avarice-Syn

I've reformatted my PC last week and I'm pretty sure that I did not encounter problems until today. All I had installed were Warframe via Discord and a few utility programs for Windows to reduce MS' usual crap, and my Nvidia drivers + software just added today because I thought that might be the issue. Also installed Steam and Warframe through Steam but having same crashing.

My game performance has been awesome up until this morning when I started continually crashing to desktop for no understandable reason. I thought it might have been just Earth nodes but it appears it's happening elsewhere too.

The logs are no help, as the events logged in-game are normal, though my DxDiag is showing some faults I'm not sure about.

Will submit logs from launcher to support via ticket, but in the meantime, has anyone experienced and fixed this issue? It's kind of a weird one.

Update: Finally got an error.

browser_broker.exe - System Error

The system detected an overrun of a stack-based buffer in this application. This overrun could potentially allow a malicious user to gain control of this application.

Gonna switch internet browsers and disable Microsoft Edge.

Edited by Avarice-Syn

On 2019-02-22 at 9:31 PM, Avarice-Syn said:

I thought it might have been just Earth nodes but it appears it's happening elsewhere too.

I've had such crashes too, really persistent in PoE, Earth Void Fissure missions, and Void Orokin Sabotage specifically linked to Grineer Forest tileset (the ones linked to a Corpus outpost are fine), but also occasionally in any other missions, usually in multiplayer (and sometimes right after loading into a mission).

Edited by ArgusXen

I'm updating my AMD drivers for my APU now.

16 hours ago, ArgusXen said:

I've had such crashes too, really persistent in PoE, Earth Void Fissure missions, and Void Orokin Sabotage specifically linked to Grineer Forest tileset (the ones linked to a Corpus outpost are fine), but also occasionally in any other missions, usually in multiplayer (and sometimes right after loading into a mission).

Did you see anything funky in your DxDiag log?

Okay, it's a bit early to say, but I think I've got the fix for it, personally. I had removed my pagefile, so all I had to do to correct it was create a system managed size pagefile on my secondary hard drive. I was able to go into plains and complete my riven mission with no issue. The first few times I booted the game up today it crashed immediately.