Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Derelict Assassination Keys Are Incredibly Easy To Obtain..

TheSphynx

After quite a few runs, I have realized that DE was 100% accurate with their first resource amount on Derelict keys. Look at is this way.

You take a group of 4 people to any mission 5 times. In almost every mission you will get a Nav Coordinate. So every member of that party will be able to build 1 Derelict key after these 5 missions. Derelict Capture seems to be the best way to farm Golem Nav Coordinates (averaging 6-7 per run). With the same group, you will have 4 Derelict Capture keys and in EACH of these runs EACH member will get enough Golem Navs to make the 1 Assassinate key. If you use all 4 of the Capture keys, each member of the original party should be able to craft 4 Assassination keys each. Now your party has 16 Derelict Assassinate keys (combined) from doing 9 missions total.

Now if you are going to say, "I'm a solo player" or "I don't play with the same group of people", I guess that is where you will be at a disadvantage. I suggest you find a great clan or make some friends through region or recruiting chat. Complaining about how hard the keys are to obtain or how long it takes to Nekros completely baffles me.

EDIT: 1 Mission, 6 Nav Coordinates (Tell me more how hard the grind is)
http://i.imgur.com/YhBfAu6.png

Edited by TheSphynx

I understand the grindwall to get to the new Golem, and Nekros frame, is not as great nor as frustrating as the grindwall to try and find any Prime weapon ever.

Still, they broke their lore again with U10, and that bothers me. Orokin Derelicts should be a standard Infested tileset. There should only be one Golem.

No. We learned with arid fear that designing anything that has to do with keys for a group is awful. Too many people have issues with the netcode making it so they can't host effectively. Making everyone require 3 friends to have reasonable rates when it forces them to take turns hosting is simply not fair.

I would totally agree with you if it didn't involve void keys. I also have no problem with groups being faster, so long as it doesn't take an insane quantity of time solo.

Go to Xini for 5 waves : Void Key.

Farm for 30 minutes, waist 30k credits, and wait 6 hours : Derelict Key

No matter what light you put it in, you can still see the S#&$ stain.

Go to Xini for 5 waves: Get a junk mod that you don't need, maybe get a T1 or T2 key if you are very lucky.

Its more likely that you will spend over 30 minutes on multiple Xini runs before you even see a void key.

Try to be accurate.

More accurate requirements for Derelict Keys as of now:

-Run a Void Mission with exploration in mind for 30 mins (because of Mods and Parkour rooms).

-Mission tends to yield 1~5 Nav Coordinates; even more with all those secret rooms.

-Use around 2k Nano Spores, >1k Ferrite or Salvage, >100 Circuits

-Wait ONE hour (Golem Key takes 3)

-Claim Derelict Key

...I can handle that. Anyone else?

More accurate requirements for Derelict Keys as of now:

-Run a Void Mission with exploration in mind for 30 mins (because of Mods and Parkour rooms).

-Mission tends to yield 1~5 Nav Coordinates; even more with all those secret rooms.

-Use around 2k Nano Spores, >1k Ferrite or Salvage, >100 Circuits

-Wait ONE hour (Golem Key takes 3)

-Claim Derelict Key

...I can handle that. Anyone else?

I have three exterminate mission keys from just doing some Kappa MDef missions for leveling. If I get more than one Golem Nav on two of those missions, I already have one, and I'm literally not even trying. Easy isnt a very descriptive word for this.