Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave Problem/Suggestion

Gatherium

I do like the concept of the Nightwave missions. The rewards are good, I like that you can just get the old alert items instead of having to be on certain time to obtain them. But there is one problem with them, in my opinion. And that is creds

3 elite for 5k
7 weekly for 3k
and 2 daily for 1k
thats what mine shows currently
it would make sense if thats how it was, 50k even per week
5 tiers per week, 6 weeks
only 300 creds in 6 weeks
550 for the non helmet items, 1 of each

The problem is 300 credits over 6 weeks, you wont be able to get items that fast, like previously would be able to via alerts. Depending on where you are and if you get every single task completed, 5 tiers doesnt guarantee creds. Which you might need for nitain, or a catalyst or something. This new system has slowed down that aspect of obtaining certain resources by a LOT.

My suggestion is that creds are awarded per task completed. Say 5 from daily tasks, 10 from weekly, and 20 from elite. That would mean a semi steady income of them, and meanwhile you'd get a good chunk every time your tier reward had creds. Like I said before, I like pretty much everything else about this new system, I just think it needs a bit of tweaking in how we obtain creds.

If I have anything wrong please let me know.