Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Camera Controls

(NSW)Cqllel

The camera controls are garbage again :c

It's a huge part of the inner zone of the stick that is rly slow. It's so uncomfortable and painfully bad, it's starting to make me rly mad that I ate a lot of food. I used to be good at hopping straight up and gliding and shooting errything out. Now I can barely aim at all anymore. 

I miss barely pushing my stick over and turning around quick and easy. Now I have to push it all the way over just to look right or left. When aiming, to move an inch over to hit another enemy, I have to push the stick all the way over. It's awkward and uncomfortable and I demand it fixed before anything else

Also, when hunting animals, I noticed that whenever I pushed my camera stick over like a milimeter, it would invert. And I was thinking it was the annoyingly strong aim assist. Doesn't do that anymore tho. I think

18 hours ago, (NSW)Lavi said:

Yea, I thought that something was actually wrong with my (very new) pro controller because it seems way resistant to turn the camera half the time now lol. Good to know it's not just me, hopefully they fix soon.

My friend has a 3rd party wired controller and it was normal for his. I use Pro Controller, too. It might be a Pro Controller issue. And Joycons. I notice it in the joycons a lil. But I never use them so IDC

I raised my Sensitivity from 40 to 60 and it feels normal to make micro-adjustments again. Kinda. Still feels like a massive inner dead zone in it still

Edited by (NSW)Cqllel