The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Warframe crashes my computer

CPTCroix

After the Nightwave update, Warframe crashes my computer(pc just turns off). Everything runs smooth, no lags, or bugs are showin' up, the game just crashes my computer. Before the update, there was nothing like this. So, the first crash was when i was looking at the Nightwave update. Lookin' at task, etc... And... And Warframe crashed my computer. Then the second crash was, when i've been doing Eidolon tasks. I just finished the task, as the game, crashes my computer. 

Might be a hardware issue or game issue.

By the constant crashing, I would first say something might be wrong with the Ram on your Pc, but I'm not really sure if that is always the case. I have 16gb of Ram and it works fine always. 

It's more likely that something is wrong with the game file. Try to uninstall and then reinstall the game. Your progress is saved on your account with your password, not on your device, so you should not have to worry about losing your progress. If the crashing continues, then I would really suggest contacting support or trying to reinstall steam (if that's what you play warframe on). 

Hope it helps

Edit- Just realized you said your computer turns off when the game crashes. Hmmmmm. Might be a power supply issue or hardware malfunction. 

If your entire computer is shutting off then it is most certainly a hardware issue I would guess.

Edited by BenaBean

3 часа назад, BenaBean сказал:

Might be a hardware issue or game issue.

By the constant crashing, I would first say something might be wrong with the Ram on your Pc, but I'm not really sure if that is always the case. I have 16gb of Ram and it works fine always. 

It's more likely that something is wrong with the game file. Try to uninstall and then reinstall the game. Your progress is saved on your account with your password, not on your device, so you should not have to worry about losing your progress. If the crashing continues, then I would really suggest contacting support or trying to reinstall steam (if that's what you play warframe on). 

Hope it helps

Edit- Just realized you said your computer turns off when the game crashes. Hmmmmm. Might be a power supply issue or hardware malfunction. 

If your entire computer is shutting off then it is most certainly a hardware issue I would guess.

When it was about 2 days before the update, there was no crashes at that time. Just none.

But i'll actually try to reinstall the game. Maybe some magic works :D.

Thanks for the tip!