The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Perfect Storm Of Fail.

Sinnakill

A timed solo nightmare with Rhino. Stalker shows up. I have no energy, and the room is full of infested, including a toxic ancient. Damn, no Iron Skin. I'm trying valiantly to fight the infested to keep my time going, at the same time trying to whittle down Stalker. Wait, I have no stamina. I, I, can't move. Couple of slash dashes by Stalker, I'm dead.

It's cool, I'll revive. I won't have Stalker to deal with at any rate. Finally clear the room. Time is winding down. No sweat, I'll just cleave a buch of infested with Orthos to get time back. Next room nothing. At this point I'm yelling. Run, Rhino, run in my best Forrest Gump voice. Ok, surely something kill in this next room. Nope! Time is now in the red, a few seconds left.

This gallion is empty and quiet as time runs out. Mission Failed!

So, that happened. Never once before did I fail a timed nightmare run.

No Iron Skin? As a Rhino, you start with enough energy to cast it at the start of the mission. You should keep it going through most of the mission, at least until you find energy orbs.

EDIT: The stamina part is basically real though. Being Rhino your walking speed is actually walking through syrup. D:

Edited by AlchemistMute

No Iron Skin? As a Rhino, you start with enough energy to cast it at the start of the mission. You should keep it going through most of the mission, at least until you find energy orbs.

EDIT: The stamina part is basically real though. Being Rhino your walking speed is actually walking through syrup. D:

Yep, another part of the fail on my part. I charged it away forgetting I changed my keys to play Trinity a couple of missions before. I should have taken her instead I think.

BTW, I hope those gifs are tears of laughter. I'm not upset, or even mad about it. It was amusing to me.